What did you do for your 30th birthday?

• mrod
  • 06-29-2010, 10:18 AM
Mine was pretty un-eventful.. My daughter was born the next month... so i got a late present...
  • S-Man
  • 06-29-2010, 12:23 PM
Flew to Miami & drove to Key West in a convertible.
Fuck if I know. Several decades ago.
Non-adventurious, I defended my thesis.
Fuck... Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Hard to recall experiences from that long ago, but I think that's exactly what I did for my 30th as well!
Fuck if I know. Several decades ago. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
No reason for that post, if you dont remember, right? The question was what did you do?
I have a 2-1/2 year wait for that... but I think I plan to call Tara on my 30th... and I'm sure before that!
Wow FIRST let me say that as well as I know you it's hard for me to fathom that you are turning 30, I've met 19yr olds that can only hope they looked as good as you do babe.

But to answer that question I was in my Corvette stage and on my 30th I took my Vette to The Race Track and nearly crashed it, driving on banked curves is different than Slalom or 1/4 mile.
I spent mine on the island of Maui. Diving around the migrating whales, fishing for Marlin and bumping uglies with the Probowl groupies.
I'm with TTH on this....somewhere around here I have the clay tablet birthday card delivered by chariot......
One of my friends had me over for a pool party and i got blitzs, then when I got home. I had a house full of people and a stripper waiting for me. It was a hell of a night.
Wow FIRST let me say that as well as I know you it's hard for me to fathom that you are turning 30, I've met 19yr olds that can only hope they looked as good as you do babe.

But to answer that question I was in my Corvette stage and on my 30th I took my Vette to The Race Track and nearly crashed it, driving on banked curves is different than Slalom or 1/4 mile. Originally Posted by SP Hunter
Wow, what can I say I am speechless. Thank you so much SP
I partied like I was 18 and invincible.
I think that I had to work on my 30th
Okay i have decided, it's going to be skydiving. I will report back and let yall know how it went.