Please, Please, Please, Please.........

Gerrymandering and Russians have that covered sir. Originally Posted by MT Pockets

The eponymous origin of the word "Gerrymander" was a dim-retard.
I think we should have a big "moronathon" between my Congresswoman, Sheila Jackson Lee, and Maxine Waters.

Judging would be tough, as both can take imbecilic behavior to heights rarely seen in normal human beings.
I think we should have a big "moronathon" between my Congresswoman, Sheila Jackson Lee, and Maxine Waters.

Judging would be tough, as both can take imbecilic behavior to heights rarely seen in normal human beings. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I hate to say it Jackie but you would lose in a BET!

Sheila is probably a full 5 points higher IQ than Mad Max... Sheila might even be pushing 65 IQ.

HAPPY VIETNAM VET DAY, JACKIE! Thanks DJT March 29th!
I hate to say it Jackie but you would lose in a BET!

Sheila is probably a full 5 points higher IQ than Mad Max... Sheila might even be pushing 65 IQ.

HAPPY VIETNAM VET DAY, JACKIE! Thanks DJT March 29th! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Thanks. I did the same thing today as I have done on most days. I got up and went to work.

Judging would be tough, as both can take imbecilic behavior to heights rarely seen in normal human beings. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Just as long as it's between those two. If you were to include Hank " Guam's gonna fall into the ocean " Johnson " and Nattering Nancy Pig-ugli, the judges might be stumped !
Thanks. I did the same thing today as I have done on most days. I got up and went to work. Originally Posted by Jackie S
And not even a card of thanks from the liberals in the 'hood or the barrio for YOUR tax dollars.

A "moronathon." I love it!

Those two could even beat Dallas-area long-time congresswoman Eddie Bernice Johnson by a country mile. And that's pretty fuckin' hard to do!
A "moronathon." I love it!

Those two could even beat Dallas-area long-time congresswoman Eddie Bernice Johnson by a country mile. And that's pretty fuckin' hard to do! Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
don't forget the castro twinlets
Nice avatar, 0zombie...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
So I have a Trump avatar and that makes me an Ozombie? I must have missed his name on the ballot. I bet that bitch Hillary covered it up LOL!

The eponymous origin of the word "Gerrymander" was a dim-retard.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I guess you missed the part where they say that party would be considered the Republican party now. I do appreciate the effort though.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democr...publican_Party

Another ironic tidbit, your example actually shows Republicans stealing a district. LOL!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerrym...ymandering.svg
I guess you missed the part where they say that party would be considered the Republican party now. I do appreciate the effort though.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democr...publican_Party

Another ironic tidbit, your example actually shows Republicans stealing a district. LOL!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerrym...ymandering.svg Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You would be quite wrong, because it clearly says otherwise. Meanwhile, it's apparent you also missed how the dim-retard convention under Odumbo and hildebeest traced the origin of the Democrat party back to Thomas Jefferson's -- and Gerrymander's -- Democratic-Republican Party ... though they noticeably omitted Andrew Jackson's contributions: e.g., the "Spoils System", cronyism, nepotism, etc., etc.

Kcoc Rider is white, yet still, we all think Maxine and Sheila are smarter than him! I doubt Kcoc Rider would dispute this...

You would be quite wrong, because it clearly says otherwise. Meanwhile, it's apparent you also missed how the dim-retard convention under Odumbo and hildebeest traced the origin of the Democrat party back to Thomas Jefferson's -- and Gerrymander's -- Democratic-Republican Party ... though they noticeably omitted Andrew Jackson's contributions: the "Spoils System", cronyism, nepotism, etc., etc. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You really are dense. The disclaimer says its not either but as you read down you will see is much closer to being republican than Democrat by most historians.
You really are dense. The disclaimer says its not either but as you read down you will see is much closer to being republican than Democrat by most historians. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Not nearly as dense as a dim-retard who seeks to disavow what his own party leaders claim.

What the wiki article says, is:
"The term 'Democratic-Republican' is used especially by modern political scientists for the first 'Republican Party' (as opposed to the modern Republican Party founded in 1854)."

Meanwhile:

"The [dim-retard] party traces its roots to 1792 and the anti-federalist faction led by Thomas Jefferson." (Fact Check)
don't forget the castro twinlets Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Yeh, the two up and coming "stars" of the Democrat Party.

Until they roll out their bat-shit crazy old mother, who thinks the solution to illegal immigration is giving back the entire Southwestern USA to Mexico.