If You Was A Provider...A Question To All Hobbyists?

I don't want to believe that I would like fucking any less if I were a chick. Can't imagine not liking to fuck so much that I would give it away. Hell, if my personality as a guy is any indication, I would likely be down on the docks waiting for the fleet to come in.
I'd see only women at 200/hr and I'd comp the appointment if they made me cum.
What would be your do's & dont's guys. Would you charge extra for fetishes? What kind would you be willing to do?
  • zme
  • 04-22-2013, 01:26 PM
I would charge White Guys $500 per week each for me to Not see AA clients. That way I could make lots of money and barely have to work at all. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
You are limiting yourself. I would charge white guys not to see AA clients, I would charge AA clients not to see Asian, I would charge Asian not to see Hispanic. And I would honor all those promises and just not see anyone.
If possible I would just set up direct deposit and retire to the Bahamas where I literally would not see anyone. Except that I may pay someone to see me of course, but thats different.
Never mind. Sorry. Wasn't trying to be "clever". Was just trying to be a part and fit in and figure out how to set a signature with that picure etc. and it wasn't showing up at first. Sorry to get you upset. Wasn't my intent.. I'll just keep to myself.
It's hard setting a rate. When you work with an agency, keep in mind they take a large percentage. But they also screen your calls beforehand and take care of the phones. Nothing worse than being on a date and worrying about answering the phone. For me its best to be able to concentrate all I have on my date. Originally Posted by Addison Lee
Your very clever attempt at an ad in the Coed forum has been noticed and you picture has been removed.
500 hhr
400 hr
300 dinner & desert
200 8 hr
100 12 hr
50 overnight
Pizza and Beer discounts available .
Never mind.
  • BDD
  • 04-22-2013, 02:31 PM
5 cents .... like Lucy van Pelt says ....
  • Trey
  • 04-22-2013, 02:40 PM
What would be your do's & dont's guys. Would you charge extra for fetishes? What kind would you be willing to do? Originally Posted by Sexy Latina Vanessa
As I'm only $50 I will follow the bj queens of the board.
I'd only see 18-29 skinny to built young guys with a career or biz on the up and go. Then tell you how I'm you're soulmate and take you for everything you're going to make the next 40 years *sheepishgrin*
Sorry to get you upset. Wasn't my intent.. I'll just keep to myself. Originally Posted by Addison Lee
I was never upset...
$750 and price include an IPad to record the session.
I'd pay extra for the Wonder Woman costume, just sayin'. Lasso of Truth FTW. Originally Posted by theCFE
Lol = )
If I "were" a provider my rate would be 50 bucks because I would make an ugly lady. Originally Posted by trey
But if a client wanted Msog, would you there be an upcharge for it? I'm just being silly, lol : )