German News Weekly mistakenly publishes obituary for George H.W. Bush

Hey, I do wish the old buzzard a speedy recovery.

However, when you get that old, it's time to go.

Sorry, I don't make the rules of life, but that's just how it goes.

However, you guys can get all superficially weepy if it makes you feel patriotic or something.

Actually, I have been skydiving.

. . . I have nothing against Bush Sr., but my jumps were solo, thank you very much!

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
You're making jokes about him dying, but you have nothing against him....right. If you look very carefully, you'll notice the photo of him skydiving at 75 is solo, nitwit.

Wonder if you'll still feel that way when you're that old, FastGoon.
Hey, I do wish the old buzzard a speedy recovery.

However, when you get that old, it's time to go.

Sorry, I don't make the rules of life, but that's just how it goes.

However, you guys can get all superficially weepy if it makes you feel patriotic or something.

This isn't the first time you've publicly wished death for people that you have a simple honest disagreement with, crawfish.

You are an asshole.
FastGoon, what is the optimum age for a person to die, in your opinion? Just curious.
FastGoon, what is the optimum age for a person to die, in your opinion? Just curious. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That's not for us to say. That's why we have death panels.
...show the proper respect for ..... authentic war hero. Originally Posted by Jackie S
If one doesn't know, one cannot respect.
There is no optimum age to die.

What matters most is the quality of your life, not the duration.

. . . Personally, when it's time for me to go, I want to be over and done in a flash, like a bullet between my eyes. I don't want to linger around in a hospital being a burden to friends and family and I'm pretty sure that Bush Sr. doesn't either.

Fast Gunn, what is the optimum age for a person to die, in your opinion? Just curious. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Actually, I have been skydiving.

. . . I have nothing against Bush Sr., but my jumps were solo, thank you very much!

You would be dumb enough to jump out of a perfectly good airplane.
There is no optimum age to die.

What matters most is the quality of your life, not the duration.

. . . Personally, when it's time for me to go, I want to be over and done in a flash, like a bullet between my eyes. I don't want to linger around in a hospital being a burden to friends and family and I'm pretty sure that Bush Sr. doesn't either.
Well then, why did you say he should just die? Maybe he doesn't think it's time for him to go. But you do. Why?
Everyone dies eventually. It's sad to see a man fade away, just like when Ronald Regan passed - you could tell he was drifting away months before he left this earth. It is a sad sight to see men who were so powerful grow weak and pass on. But he has lived a full life, has done everything a modern man could accomplish- I hope when he decides to go it will be on his terms : peacefully and with no regrets.
[IMG][/IMG]
All I can say is WOW!

From Politico:

http://www.politico.com/story/2012/1...84.html?hp=l12 Originally Posted by bigtex
I have some more bad news for you

He could have been reported dead during his presidency.

This is important ...when do YOU think it's OKAY to flush an old person, Stupid Old Asshole? If you're willing to pay for Old Bush, where do you draw the line, you hypocritical bucket of shit?
  • WTF
  • 12-30-2012, 09:50 PM
Lets see what you will be doing on your 85th birthday

Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I won't be having some guy butt fuc me with no hands at 10k feet!

On a serious note, I thought GWB was the best President we have had in my lifetime. I wish him well. I see his wife from time to time at my bank. They say she is a real nice lady.
Ok, Assup. What is the threshold of money to be spent on a person's health and life? Does that amount decrease with age? Who decides what amount is "worth it"? If a person can afford it themselves, should they be allowed to spend whatever they want, regardless of the threshold? Would that give an unfair advantage to the rich?

What say you, Assup?