Thoughts?

WakeUp's hero
  • Trey
  • 01-14-2012, 08:56 AM
Recently, in response to a comment that Latina agency providers were cheaper priced than independents, I posted the following:

"A new one is crossing the river every day...that's why the rate is so low...for pussy AND garden work..."

What are your thoughts on my comment? Not looking for thoughts about the reason for the price difference, but rather specifically on my comment.I bet this derails almost immediately...it illustrates exactly what I said... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Just another dumb ass statement, ment to incite people. Like a dude threAD or something "hey guys remember me I'm the ass hole" type thing. Just my thoughts on it, have fun.
Just another dumb ass statement, ment to incite people. Like a dude threAD or something "hey guys remember me I'm the ass hole" type thing. Just my thoughts on it, have fun. Originally Posted by trey
Very true statement Trey but Wakeup never really contributes anything else than that kind of stuff . I really only expect those kinds of statements from WakeUp . He has a Good Ole Boy mentality and will never see what's wrong with what he said nor will his good ole boy friends.

It's as if WakeUp is asking us if he's a racist?

Well I've made up my mind a long time ago about that.... he just continues to affirm it.
I think its raw, live, and uncut...
Its your truth.
I kinda, agree. They are undocumented. Uneducated. So, while they are young, firm, tight,
and impressionable... they are cattle. If you have ever met me, then you know how I feel about most young uneducated females, Latin, American, Asian..the same.
But Latin, are high demand, easy access, and there is work, as shitty as I would
consider the work, but work it is, for them, after there hay day as a hooker.

The sad thing is, many of them get pregnant not once, but shit times ten, and
all the other bull shit that comes with good ol' American pimpin'.
Even sadder, Latin girls usually arent strung out, they dont start out that way like
many of our chics over here. But many end up that way.

So is that something along what you though?
I'll do your yard for 200 a week and the hot tub for 300 twice a month..... LMFAO! Originally Posted by aznlvr11
HIRED!!
Oh god damn. Now the prices are gonna go up!
I think its raw, live, and uncut...
Its your truth.
I kinda, agree. They are undocumented. Uneducated. So, while they are young, firm, tight,
and impressionable... they are cattle. If you have ever met me, then you know how I feel about most young uneducated females, Latin, American, Asian..the same.
But Latin, are high demand, easy access, and there is work, as shitty as I would
consider the work, but work it is, for them, after there hay day as a hooker.

The sad thing is, many of them get pregnant not once, but shit times ten, and
all the other bull shit that comes with good ol' American pimpin'.
Even sadder, Latin girls usually arent strung out, they dont start out that way like
many of our chics over here. But many end up that way.

So is that something along what you though? Originally Posted by bestoralntexas
To think that they are un-educated is not so i know some that are attending college here .

Easy access not so again the agencies have pretty strict screening and not all get pregnant.

Not all get strung out some find men in the hobby who they eventually marry.

One of the reason that some provide is that some dead beat daddy left them with children to feed but I haven't heard of ten mouths to feed .

They're trying to do the best they can to take of themselves and there children this happens not just in the latina agencies but with indy's also.
WKing for the hispanic pimpdom?

Carkiddo never ceases to amaze . . .

Carkiddo never ceases to amaze . . . Originally Posted by pyramider
But someone has got to do it!

And I respect your view Carkiddo, but i know dozens or let me say alot more than that, of agencies/houses/ soc-called brothels.. of Latin girls that this is
not the case. You pay the house man, walk in, and the girl never sees any cash.
And, these out number the fine establishments that you speak of.
There is just not enough of you or others like you to go around Senor'.
For the ones that make it, and do so as you say, kudos.
Many providers of all races loose the battle of getting out, not pregnant, DDF,
and with a education. The smart ones, work on it all at the same gaining a education. You mentioned marriage, hell, so he can go off and hobby some other hooker? Remember I said the smart ones?
Then there's hookers like me, we've got education, had careers, actually hobbied former co-workers. We got bored with life, men, and sex. I guess.
The stone cold truth of it, we do it for the thrill of it.
Pure shits & giggles

Carkiddo never ceases to amaze . . . Originally Posted by pyramider
Yeah but your buddies sure amaze me with their pm's asking for help.

Pyramider over 5000 post and two reviews oooh wow . I guess it's better than some of your buddies.
Is that all you got? Lame attempt at a put down.
Your statement was racist......and c'mon man, they are not going to blow you and do your lawn for $100......without an upsell.

Anywho......wouldn't expect anything less from you Wake-up. Its you.

Although I did see you take up for providers in a thread in co-ed like a week or two ago. I was like "damn, he does have a soul deep down in there somewhere".

Recently, in response to a comment that Latina agency providers were cheaper priced than independents, I posted the following:

"A new one is crossing the river every day...that's why the rate is so low...for pussy AND garden work..."

What are your thoughts on my comment? Not looking for thoughts about the reason for the price difference, but rather specifically on my comment.I bet this derails almost immediately...it illustrates exactly what I said... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Your statement was racist...... Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
How was my statement racist?
Have a good night Wake-up.
I'm not being confrontational Lisa, far from it. My entire point in starting this thread is to illustrate a point that people don't really know what "racist" means, and they use the word to paint, with a wide brush, actions that are not racist. I'm actually surprised it took 27 posts for the accusation to come out. We skirted around it twice, with Yowzer and Carkido, but yours was the first to actually call it racist.

So again, I simply want to know how you interpreted my statement as racist.