An AMAZING bj in Waco. Does it even exist???

Good luck it's slow everywhere Naughty Jill is in Waco but not until tomorrow
I beg to differ call me I will change your mind 817 217 3735
Just sitting there being serviced sounds really nice. I think I need to find the same thing here in Waco. Its been a few months since I have hobbied locally. Originally Posted by Gordo4072
Come see me I will b happy to make u smile 😉
THIS SUCKS! I'm back in this dried up town again. And of course, I pm these ladies with no answer.

Where do you find ladies in this town Originally Posted by fireman1999
I am back again sweetie and in wood way 817 714 7436
Mia rose is in town 2 girl show for $$5
Im in waco right now.
I'm back in town till Friday. I could really use some positive attention. Just sit back in my chair naked while you give me an amazing bj.
But Waco doesn't seem to have that. That I've tried anyway. Originally Posted by fireman1999
Let me show u it does here all weekend 817 217 3735
You should define what you consider an amazing blowjob. One doesnt do cim and the other wont see fatties
I suspect your problem may be the price-line. I know that Naughty Jill will curl your toes, drain you dry, and tie your hair into a pigtail but she is not into quickies or specials. You may have to plan ahead but your plans will be fruitful. Marvelous and sweet lady and very accommodating.
Not so concerned about price, but quality. And I would sometimes pay for the hr or her. Even though I'm out in 20
Naughty Jill is the best I have had in Waco area. Well worth the money.