Harris the Hyena!!!!

Harris and AOC, sitting in a...
Nice talk, bub.

All the best...

Doesn't it seem like all we see anymore are silly threads like this where everybody takes turns namecalling and insulting the opposition?

Looks like a pattern emerging, n'cest pas? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well you get banned for it more than anyone. So tread carefully, lol.
What's up with the laughing? Hillary and Joe do the same thing. I remember Obama's big ass, giant smile, too. Is that something they teach you in law school?
What's up with the laughing? Hillary and Joe do the same thing. I remember Obama's big ass, giant smile, too. Is that something they teach you in law school? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Ya gotta admit, the opposition is pretty funny!
Ya gotta admit, the opposition is pretty funny! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
You are the opposition.
You are the opposition. Originally Posted by bambino
Nope! The opposition, I was referring to, was the people who oppose Hilary, Obama, and Biden.

Gee...guess who that is? Republicans!
Nope! The opposition, I was referring to, was the people who oppose Hilary, Obama, and Biden.

Gee...guess who that is? Republicans! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
No, not Republicans. Patriots. There’s a difference. If you’re a fan of Hillary, Obama and Biden, you’re clearly not a Patriot.
The party not in power is known as the opposition.

In smarter, more genteel days, even as the “loyal opposition.”

Just in case you need reminding... the opposition party in the US is the remains of the Republican Party.

The rest of your bluster is just chest puffin there, buddy.
https://t.me/toresaysPlus/3142

She must have thought there was cum on it. She’s trained that way.
It's something they teach politicians, because they all do that psycho laugh thing. They "laugh it off," so to speak, so that people are persuaded to not take the questioning seriously. It's just a way of dodging questions or pretending like a gaffe was an intentional joke.

H I M would just double down when gaffing, and would directly avoid certain questions, or give a response to a different question that wasn't even asked. Nobody coached him to do the psycho laugh, instead.
Locker room talk, eh?

Isn’t that what Melania called it?
Even flies wont go around that skank cumallah!

They won't watch your back. So it's always best to oppose the criminals.
Locker room talk, eh?

Isn’t that what Melania called it? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm not sure what your point is, but yea H I M would double down a lot in response to a gaffe instead of doing the psycho laugh. I think H I M at one point did apologize for the so-called locker room talk, but typically H I M would double down and stick by whatever crazy thing H I M happened to say.

Actually, some Democrats don't like Hillary, Obama or Biden. Just like some Republicans don't like T R U M P. Not everyone is in an excited quantum state of either Biden or T R U M P. In fact, human beings are individually distinct and are capable of forming their own ideas that don't adhere to the mainstream media's narrative.