Hey Memphis and Nashville. Wanting to visit your state. Would you nice gentleman welcome me there? ???

It's official I will be in Memphis on the 26th and 27th. And Nashville on the 28th and 29th!!! I'm so excited to come to Tennessee. Prebook if your able to loves Originally Posted by Kelly Monroe
This is an information exchange board so as not to defeat the purpose of this board

I can't believe I'm still getting Pm's about this. If I got a black boyfriend or not. What Does it even matter as long as he doesn't show himself. And is behind the scenes. I give great service to my clients. That's all that matters. I mean really. I don't think any girl is out here in strange cities meeting strange guys alone. If she is, then she is crazy. Now just let this stuff die already. Geez Originally Posted by Kelly Monroe
I really can care less what anyone feels. I found what I was looking for. I will let you all know how Hawaii feels once I land later today!!!! Found me a real sugar daddy!!!! Originally Posted by Kelly Monroe
She been had a pimp. Her last handle was Zoe black. And they where running scams. Originally Posted by chefboy74
Does it matter what color he is? What matters to me is I don't have to sleep with all you guys anymore! 1 guy for the price 50. So your opinion of me means nothing. The reason I could care less is I don't need your money anymore. C-ya suckas!!!!! Originally Posted by Kelly Monroe
First off, let me apologize. Since the night of May 19th I have been being harassed. I had my first "no call, no show" because someone (name left unsaid) sent him to my room. Then, old irrelevant threads, like this one, are being brought back up to ruin my name. I have not had access to my account since the night of May 19th. So anything posted since then, til now, has not been me. I have taken care of the situation the best I can, and hopefully this thread will be closed asap!!!!
My deepest apologies.
xoxo...Kelly Originally Posted by Kelly Monroe
Yes, someone had access to my account. Without my permission!!! From May 19th til I posted the apology. Chefboy74 I have never contacted you for you to even say that, so w.e issue you have, must be your own personal problem. To me,it looks like you are just trying your best to set fire to the situation. Do I know you? Where is the group text that you speak of? Originally Posted by Kelly Monroe
Hawaii really? lol when the thread was bumped, that was by the person who had access to my account for a short time. honestly why would I bump a thread that was so negative just to say people were pm me about the situation? Im a little more professional then that. The only reason I came on here after regaining access, is to clear a few things up. Because some of the things said by the person were so out of hand and not even in my character to even say. I do not want people thinking this idiot was me. All this fake "Hawaii" and "pimp" talk are all pathetic attempts to drag my name through the mud. I have regained access to both my p411 and eccie accounts. I have changed my number, and personal email. So again, I would like to apologize. Originally Posted by Kelly Monroe
All I can do is apologize and hope that you guys will understand. It is not in my nature to threaten anyone or to send vulgar messages. I am tired of this drama, just as I know you all are. And Im sorry. If you would like me to further explain myself pm me and I would have no problem doing so.
thank you
xoxo...Kelly
Chincho since you have started all this negative talk towards me, I have never addressed you directly. I will this one time, and one time only. The fact that you are so mad at me makes no sense, (if you are who you say you are, just a hobbyist who I have never seen) Which we both know is false. Then why go through all the extra effort to make me look so bad, and ruin my name? You aren't who you say you are. This can be proven by the comment you went and found, before I even called you out. The one in the Tennessee coed discussion. You literally quoted things from other threads. FOR NO REASON AT ALL. I can understand a hobbyist who's number was in the group message to do that, but you? What type of sense does that make. You are still using this profile to determine what location I am touring and contacting my previous clients to scare them off. I DO NOT APPRECIATE THIS. OTHER HOBBYIST DO NOT APPRECIATE THIS.
Like I previously stated, I am not one to threaten or to send vulgar messages. It is just not in my character. And if my reviews and previous record does not show that, then I don't know what does. Please if anyone has any further questions or concern pm me. I will be more then happy to explain and smooth things out. Thank you kindly
xoxo...Kelly
Kelly

Please send me PM as I'd love to book a multi hour date while your in Memphis. For some reason your email keeps getting kicked back.
If you look under her name, account has been frozen.

Kelly

Please send me PM as I'd love to book a multi hour date while your in Memphis. For some reason your email keeps getting kicked back. Originally Posted by Juice-ifer
You all may still contact her through p411. Usually, I don't defend providers who get mixed up with pimps, but I know enough about the situation to know that Kelly was being harassed, that she is now totally indy, and that she's a fun date. I'm not sure how many young beautiful women with good IOP are in Tennessee, but that's what you'll get with Kelly.
Warning ! Contacting her will unleash a rath of crap text to your phone. Drama is still going on with her previous clients. Check west texas, dallas, Missouri, post for more of the story. This shit needs to be stopped.
I have to agree, This has been going on since February. One of the threads in San Antonio is 11 pages long. Many areas you mention have multiple threads. Way to much drama for me.
For those of you with premium access, go to the west texas forum.
Good information there.
Is there a good reason accounts have been frozen and members banned???? You bet.
Well hell, I guess class and a great ass just did not go to well. No time for drama, this is my escape from the drama...