What got Tatas banned?

He's like jock itch, it feels good when you first scratch it, but after awhile, it becomes really annoying.
That is way too funny. Great analogy! Originally Posted by mreven70
This entire thread is filled with great analogies.
I thought Tia, swooped in and took him out, for those ad comments, then put BSer on the rack and stretch him, now BSer is Tall, Thin, and Handsome.
I hope he bought the discounted Bus pass for January.
His posts tend to have this effect:

Hema, that's good!!
I have it on good authority that Tatas was banned for exceeding the time limit of requesting Verified Provider status
Or was it that providers, even gay web cam whores charging $6/min, are not permitted to post in the review section??????
OMG, AG I think you guys are close too the truth!
Better watch out, i have it straight from the Bulgarian Kumquat HQ bldg that Tits, being the mastermind computer hacker he is, is working feverishly at his computer trying to hack his way back in.

A recently released spy photo shows Tatas hard at work:

That looks suspiciously like North Koreas latest technology! I'll bet he was in on the Sony debacle when he is done there he's going to turn his attention here! Notice the sinister smile!
When he's done we'll know that Sony was just a warm up!
Barry, once again my IPad is covered in coffee!! Post of the Day!
tits is banned.....again?! wow, this is quite interesting
A recently released spy photo shows Tatas hard at work:

Originally Posted by berryberry

WTF! Turn off that webcam.... you gotta pay me more than $5.99/minute to watch this shit!

Lusty, between you and Berry I will be shopping for a water proof IPad! Post of the day! This is the gay web cam providers welcome back lead off post!
I bet it involved a kumquat, a pimp, a woman of public usage, a webcam and who knows what the hell else

I actually missed the dumb bulgarian fuck when he was first given a long vacation but once he came back, damn he was fucking annoying. Originally Posted by berryberry

i say a car battery and a week whacker also