Getting started when I am nearly impossible to screen?

VL, TOFT"provider"T.... I like that in a gal :-)
VL, TOFT"provider"T.... I like that in a gal :-) Originally Posted by fun2come

In honor of all those who toftt and didnt prevail....I'm going in...
In honor of all those who toftt and didnt prevail....I'm going in... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
LOL, she speaks the truth... newbie to the Austin scene no more!

I appear to be good to go from here. My ref from out of town + my whining in this thread ultimately prevailed.

Thanks for the help everyone, and most of all to Vikki for giving me a chance!
Now you be nice to each other, no arrests, no drama, just a nice detailed review with all the glory details of the Happy Ending(s)

Have Fun u2.
Ms Eve Adams you hit it on the dot it is bill week and I have noticed alot of newbies coming on latley and its hard to decifer whose good and whose not and I tend to feel bad if I decline them and there not bad and then we as providers lose out too.
There is a list on ECCIE of providers who are newbie friendly. One of them should be able to help you get screened. I think it is RockerRick that posts it. Look in the various forums here and you will find it. Originally Posted by JJones
Can I be added to that list? or better yet is there a list on Hobbyist who are newbie friendly

Thanks fun2come and good idea! I may try that if I keep having screening problems.

Also, I should really know this... but is it standard to have to give up my real name?

I was kinda getting worried that I had somehow accidentally blacklisted myself among newbie providers, but that's probably unreasonable. I guess I have been really lucky in the past, as I have simply introduced myself and next thing I know, we're booking. Originally Posted by AfterDarkIFeel
after I read this I ran your screen name on a blacklist site. came back clean so no worries mate! ^_^

Offer to meet them for lunch/dinner in a public place ... and pay for time and meal. Originally Posted by fun2come
I like IHOP? and Red Lobster(I only eat a plate of shrimp)....just throwing that out there

LOL, she speaks the truth... newbie to the Austin scene no more!

I appear to be good to go from here. My ref from out of town + my whining in this thread ultimately prevailed.

Thanks for the help everyone, and most of all to Vikki for giving me a chance! Originally Posted by AfterDarkIFeel
Congrats on coming out on top!
Can I be added to that list? or better yet is there a list on Hobbyist who are newbie friendly Originally Posted by Secret_Amore
Send PM to rockerrick, he will add you to the Newbie Friendly List the posts in threads.
Congrats on coming out on top! [/QUOTE]

Or on bottom, either way with Vikki should be fun!

I must have dodged a bullet because I had no problems at all first few times in Austin and once I had a couple of reviews no issues ever again. I did meet a couple of providers for a drink first (on east side because I'm not fond of incalls over there). Usually just a phone chat does it for me after I've done plenty of research. I like all types and attitude is key for me so I'm not looking for some particular "type" which may be the trick. I check out providers who have a history, post and are online so we can PM. Just some thoughts.