Are you a virgin?

ya miss some of the quotes. one of my posts for sure Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Age of consent is not outside of the guidelines, age if/when an actual act occurred, if less than 18, is.
thanks Col. Z
Paying Provider does not count.

I lost it when I was (Staff Edit) years old and she was 24 years old. Originally Posted by huskerman23
Does it really matter when or how one lost virginity to you??

oh crap I want to play more strings, but have a M&G too go to.
And will not say where so as ta keep within the rules.

latter all
!6 years old is Adult Consent in Iowa. But thanks for playing. Originally Posted by huskerman23
6?
WTF?
Are you a virgin? Originally Posted by huskerman23
Parts of me are.
Parts of me are. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Ears, nose, eyes?
Parts of me are. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
and that sir is a very good thing. Considering Husker's attitude, I wonder if he is able to say the same thing.
To the OP, losing virginity to a provider counts.

BTW, I'm proud that I lost mine to a provider. At least one of us knew what the hell we were doing, and I wasn't going to have to deal with a 9 month surprise.
6?
WTF?
Originally Posted by Still Looking
16 or sixteen years old
Ears, nose, eyes? Originally Posted by zx10
your ass?
  • Old-T
  • 09-14-2013, 08:31 AM
This has all the sophitication of a jr high locker room conversation

I am willing to guess that very few people on here are virgins.

I don't personally believe the term applies to lots of different body parts.

And from personal experience I would argue that any sex with a professional lady counts; in fact I would say it counts double.
I have heard of many stories of fathers taking there sons to whore houses to introduce there boy's (over 18) to the ways of a lady. It makes sense, they are in the hands of a skilled sex-athlete, there is no worry of getting her knocked up and it is safe. Great way to get a man started, IMHO.

IB
I lost my virginity at 19 and she was 27. I'm still a BB virgin in real life, always wore a hat. But at lest I'm having sex, so I can't complain. Lol
I lost my virginity at 19 and she was 27. I'm still a BB virgin in real life, always wore a hat. But at lest I'm having sex, so I can't complain. Lol Originally Posted by nightengale1973
Your mom called, she wants her basement back.