Strange Requests

I have done some strange things in my life...
but the strangest was a gent had me put on high heels and walk on his chest and then stick my high heel in his butt and his penis..I threw those shoes away lol
Probably the last provider's car keys. Originally Posted by slowmover
Hahaha that's so funny

+

Originally Posted by FunInDFW

Nooooo! Lol

Someone wanted me to throw up all over them while DT and gagging on their cock...

I can't do vomit. Not mine. Or yours. Sorry not sorry. Lol.

Nooooo! Lol

Originally Posted by milfy2002
Make up your mind! Either you want the poop̃ata with all the fun and prizes or you want it squeaky clean and uneventful.

I can't give you both ya know.
  • BLM69
  • 02-22-2017, 11:40 AM
Someone wanted me to throw up all over them while DT and gagging on their cock...

I can't do vomit. Not mine. Or yours. Sorry not sorry. Lol. Originally Posted by Analeese
I've seen those videos many times, did he so ask you to lay on the edge of the bed while he FF you?
I've seen those videos many times, did he so ask you to lay on the edge of the bed while he FF you? Originally Posted by BLM69
Lol I get that FF request alot hehehe
I Had A Client That Likes A Whole Arm In His Booty Hole. I did it With A Very Long Glove For The First Time AND was Definitely My LAST . Originally Posted by jamieDallas
WTF? I have seen this done to a cow by the Vet, but would not of thought it physically possible on a human.
Probably a Hamster
Lol everytime I see those LONGGGGGGGG plastic gloves,I think "those must be used for fisting"...lol
I've always wanted to mount a woman Greek and have her doubles partner fist her vag and stroke me from the inside.
I Had A Client That Likes A Whole Arm In His Booty Hole. I did it With A Very Long Glove For The First Time AND was Definitely My LAST . Originally Posted by jamieDallas

I have fisted a guy i wore gloves too. Still scrubbed and showered several times after. He is coming again this Sunday. I must have done it right. Lol and for 1,000 i am looking forward too Sunday. Lol
Make up your mind! Either you want the poop̃ata with all the fun and prizes or you want it squeaky clean and uneventful.

I can't give you both ya know. Originally Posted by FunInDFW

No honey, he did a few enemas before coming over, his rectum WAS squeaky clean upon his arrival.

I have a waiting list of guys wanting to lick me clean after I do a gangbang including bukkake with peeing) after they clean me up, they want me to pee in their mouth)) if I have another slut like me to join in, they want to clean her up also after she helps clean me up and snowball with her all that cum and pee)) that all sounds so incredibly to me)))))))