Time to Leave the Hobby!

I agree about how funny it is to hear when someone says the hobby is dangerous. I have hobbyied for 18 years and did so in the street game with no boards to help me out. I relied on street smarts and simply avoiding the law. I have done some stupid shit and put myself in dumb situations in the past but I was also younger and didn't think twice of fucking a girl while her "homeboys" were outside waiting. I could have been robbed etc. I am glad though that I am a big guy and can be mean looking if you don't know me.

There is so much information out there for a hobbyist to research that the "danger" element is pretty low. Hobbyists IMO get in trouble when they become regulars and start to get involved in a provider's life. If you leave things as business only you should be fine.

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach

Agree, I have done some dangerous shit for some trim, and fucked in some odd places. I was bs's with a bud on the phone yesterday when i was at Lowes. I was looking at the mowers and mentioned one I liked around 3 bills. He laughed and said, well skip go rub one out in the bathroom instead of going to your next appointment and there's your 3 bills.
Agreed ! I am considering changing cities to see if that can renew my interest again ? Luckily I live within striking distance of Houston and SA.
  • Toyz
  • 03-13-2012, 07:21 PM
Happy Trails OP! See you back around the first of the month when the "gotta make the rent" specials start posting~
Addicting: hmm ... I have considered this. Having overcome real addiction ( booze ) for some years now, it is not a term I bandy about LIGHTLY.

Do you think it is Sex addiction
or seeing multiple partners
or paying for it?