rumor has it

Some comedy relief ,

trumpies are now defending tucker and fox over ratings and fox someday showing these nothing burger tapes.

Yet their fuhrer trumpf is shitting and pissing all over fox.

Cant make this type of desperation up! SNICK

Fact Checkers conclude this a hunert percent correct

No rumor here Originally Posted by winn dixie

freaking scotus would uphold this statement
Is elmerthefudd really tucker carlson?

Didnt say I believe this rumor. Just passing it along.
Actually, Orange Turd is currently sucking Putins Putin at the fake moon landing mock up, which is directly behind the grassy knoll just past the factory where the bombs were made that actually brought down the World Trade Center.
When I find that link, I’ll share it!! It’s gonna be huuuuge! Best link ever!
lol Biggly
I think I like this thread.
Gonna put on the Devil Advocate hat of posting here and mimic some of the rightie rights.

I hear the repubs are giving the bear hug of luv to tuck pad.
rumor has it that antifa/blm were asked if they would be in matamoros this week. They responded that their calendar was full!
bahahahahahahahahhaaa SNICK SNICK
... that Fetterman and F Joe Biden are nearly tied in the brain dead compitition, while F Joe Biden is lagging slightly behind in the too old to succeed category with Feinstein. Rumor has it that F Joe Biden is the odds on favorite to win a golden participation ribbon in the overall category.
... that Fetterman and F Joe Biden are nearly tied in the brain dead compitition, while F Joe Biden is lagging slightly behind in the too old to succeed category with Feinstein. Rumor has it that F Joe Biden is the odds on favorite to win a golden participation ribbon in the overall category. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Fact checkers have researched and find this FACTUAL!
I love this Rumour has it setup
Rumor has it that Matamoros is Nancy Pelosis favorite vacation hot spot.