Why BP?

BP is awesome! You just have to use common sense. Scams, sure - but there's been scams on here as well. If you screen, you'd be surprised what turns up.

Any girl just starting, ends up there. You'll find a lot of non-pros and to some, that's appealing.

Why BP? Why not!

Eccie isn't synonymous with better
I politely disagree with you misspriss. Eccie =better. The three Bp girls I see are ummm. They got some issues.
Well the thing with BP is that they're better for bodyrubs. There's not that many FBSM on here and that's what I look for. I was in a bad car wreck earlier. So with a massage I can kill two birds with one stone. Plus it's easier for newbies to get a massage vs a provider where you might have to give out a lot of personal information for screening.
As others have stated, I believe the biggest selling points to BP are short notice and price. Of course, you're generally incurring a higher risk factor with it as well.
  • BLM69
  • 03-05-2013, 08:22 PM
I just got back from a BP hunt, I had a nice time, nice conversation and a great rate. Do your research, ask questions and feel them out before taking the plunge.
If your not picking up girls on BP and your not advertising on BP, then why would you give a fuck what others do? Seems you might have more pertinent issues in your own life to tend to rather than ponder why someone does something that does no affect you?
Not all bp girls are bad, but it us hit and miss, when I first started a couple years ago used bp, never had real bad experience, had a few clock watchers. Forunate for me I was able to find atf, I would see her exclusively, she had some regulars and stop using bp. Had some great times with her, sadly she retired last year. With recent heat and bad story's of bp I decideed to stay away from bp , I visited a few studios and I decideed to join this site. I do admit was easier to set up with no girl then it is a girl on this site unfortunately for Jr since I new here.
I've about givin up on BP here at home. Used Observer when first started in Dallas and then moved to BP few years back. I'd say it was about 50-50 on good and bad experiences. I've seen some the best girls I've ever seen on Dallas BP. Doesn't seem like there was as many hustlers on there few years back. Texarkana BP is the reason I got on here, but only a few ECCIE girls or 411 come threw town. So I still keep an eye on it. But got pussy will travel. When I come to Dallas I don't have the time to troll back page as it is called so I just stick these day to ECCIE or 411 when visiting.
Just interested in knowing why so many men continue to search BP when there some of the finest ladies in town here and at P411? Sure, a few work out but man....is it worth the risk?? Originally Posted by skooter

if you noticed BP has $40, $50, $60 sessions.... trust me the guys who are shopping on BP are looking for SUPER CHEAP lol

then they realize no woman in their right mind is going to give you a decent session with everything you want in it for $40.... often use fake pictures because Women who look that good... dont do anything for $40....

Men from BP LOOOOOVE BBW! thats what majoirty on there, and if she is advertiising for $40 and when you show up it is actually the girl at the door that was in the pictures.... be prepared for your next sight to be some thug ripping the money out of your hands and runninig like hell... the both of them .... LMAO or u might get tazzered lmao
If your not picking up girls on BP and your not advertising on BP, then why would you give a fuck what others do? Seems you might have more pertinent issues in your own life to tend to rather than ponder why someone does something that does no affect you? Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
It provides an opportunity to act superior and bash others . . . which appears to be the main function of this site for some.
Ooooookkkkkk Mya. Your intel is somewhat jaded, but you tell it how you "want" to tell it girl. I lovvvve story time right before a nap. That is a generalization taken to a whole new level. Tasered. No Zzzzzzz's. Now excuse me while I go charge mine!
if you noticed BP has $40, $50, $60 sessions.... trust me the guys who are shopping on BP are looking for SUPER CHEAP lol

then they realize no woman in their right mind is going to give you a decent session with everything you want in it for $40.... often use fake pictures because Women who look that good... dont do anything for $40....

Men from BP LOOOOOVE BBW! thats what majoirty on there, and if she is advertiising for $40 and when you show up it is actually the girl at the door that was in the pictures.... be prepared for your next sight to be some thug ripping the money out of your hands and runninig like hell... the both of them .... LMAO or u might get tazzered lmao Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
That is an amazingly ignorant statement.
Check out today's Star-Telegram online if you want a wake-up call on the dangers of BP.

Real names are used, so I probably can't link the story here. Suffice it to say it involves BP, a pimp and an underaged young woman...and enough details that her customers will likely be able to tell who it is.
I see about 50% eccie, 50% bp, and I would say the best and worst experiences are from BP. There are a lot of newcomers/new faces around BP; they might show up for a while and disappear or become UTR with some.

Many BP gals who remained with the hobby will end up in Eccie anyway.

The risk is there, but you can mitigated the risk with some of the ideas that guys have mentioned above.

Men from BP LOOOOOVE BBW! thats what majoirty on there, and if she is advertiising for $40 and when you show up it is actually the girl at the door that was in the pictures.... be prepared for your next sight to be some thug ripping the money out of your hands and runninig like hell... the both of them .... LMAO or u might get tazzered lmao Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
Actually, I think a lot of them up sell. Yes, they may be $40, but a BJ might be $40 more, and Greek may be $40 more...So $120 Total for what was supposed to be a "$40 special".