The deep pump is hitting the bottom?

lol Burk babe...thats it
"slap my ass/pull my hair/& pound me hard as you can"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like long, slow, deep thrusts. I'm Too old to go fast anymore London my dear, LOL

Now, if the lady is on top and wants to ride hard and fast, I'm up for it.
I sincerely hope that those ladies who don't like full penetration contact intercourse would post hear and scream of their displeasure with it here. That really shouldn't be an issue clients should have to deal with, but if full intercourse is a problem for her she definitely needs to point that out before the session starts......that can be very dissappointing to experience during a session.

I think potentially some people will read the original posters statement and misconscrue it to mean abuse...which it is not. Originally Posted by gimme_that
You don't know the difference between full penetration intercourse and cervix punching?
lol Burk babe...thats it
"slap my ass/pull my hair/& pound me hard as you can"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Damn Dallas! you are my kinda girl!!!
wooohooooo Ivy..you have some AWESOME SEXY hair!
Thank you! You are welcome to pull it anytime...preferably as you are pulling me in for a kiss...on either set of your lips!
lol--wooohoooooo sounds dreamy sexy lady!!!
You two ladies wanna get a room ?

I'll give ya 15 minutes to get warmed up, then I'll knock, okay?
Hell yeah I want a room and Dallas naked on the bed!!!
lol--cmon ABE!!!

sorry,back on topic...there are times when I like it soft,but most times I want a guy "give it to me deep & hard"
That is exactly how I like it Dallas... Pullin hair and slappin ass!!!! I have had some girls not even have sex with me after they have seen my friend but whatever...
Ivy..I will be in Dallas next week...luv to meet ya!!
  • Omari
  • 12-07-2010, 07:10 AM
lol Burk babe...thats it
"slap my ass/pull my hair/& pound me hard as you can"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I think you have been added to a few lists now.
looks like stock just went up. i like to pound hard for about 10 strokes....slow it down.....rub on the thighs and booty....all while working it slow. then pound again.....and smack that ass.
thats why God gave me such a "pretty ass"...lol!!!