Susan Rice Net Worth Exposed

So when Trump was said to be making money off the pipeline it was all good. But for her a different set of rules. Typical conservative thinking. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
So insider trading as done by the lying liberals is ok with YOU ! No wonder YOU voted for shrilLIARy.
  • WTF
  • 04-15-2017, 09:33 AM
if you think a $600,000 investment yields a 50 million return you are a total idiot

so how did this bitch really make 50 million???? how?

bribes for her influence .. and this from the supposed most transparent president ever?? hahhaa

Stock price: TRP (NYSE) $47.63 -0.18 (-0.38%)

opps! their stock is DOWN maybe she should sell?

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Let me get this straight....you love Tom Price and you have the balls to question one and not the other!

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/...ttee-scrutiny/

Along with investments in technology, financial services and retail stocks, he also bought and sold stock in companies that could be impacted by actions of his subcommittee, which has a role in determining rates the government pays under the Medicare program.

Let me get this straight....you love Tom Price and you have the balls to question one and not the other!

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/...ttee-scrutiny/

Along with investments in technology, financial services and retail stocks, he also bought and sold stock in companies that could be impacted by actions of his subcommittee, which has a role in determining rates the government pays under the Medicare program.

. Originally Posted by WTF

never heard of Tom Price before. why would i care about some goober from Georgia?
even if he got nominated for HHS .. not exactly a glam job is it? and i don't do man love .. sounds more like something for you there, sparky.
So insider trading as done by the lying liberals is ok with YOU ! No wonder YOU voted for shrilLIARy. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Not even close to insider trading. Her team was against the deal. And I did not vote for Hillary either. And I did not say a word about Trump doing it. Just showed the double standard your team has.
then show some numbers .. like his salary at ABC, his family's net worth to show they could have gifted him and/or he inherited a large sum, did he have any siblings to share that inheritance with or not? as far as the interwebs is concerned .. this guy is a ghost. no wiki page, minimal reference to his family lumber company .. not even a company name.

now about Mckinsey and the Brookings Institute .. those guys dole out TONs of cash in return for .. influence is that really where her net worth came from????

about all the interwebs shows about this guy .. and who the hell gives their kid a middle name of "Officer" anyway ???

is that he's really tall .. or she's really short .. like midget short. i'll go with he appears really tall.

i'll bet about .. 6'5" .. at the least .. given her height is listed at 5'4" .. he still towers over her. so all we know so far .. is he's really tall. bahhaaa and she appears to be wearing heels in this photo .. 2 or 3 inch heels .. his shoes are probably 2" heels or less. so he's a tall mofu!

where is James Comey when you need him? lol he's a gotdam giant at 6'8" be interested to see who of them, is taller?

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
And where did your numbers go when you did all the "pho" calculations of her salary vs 600k?