OBAMA EPA LIED TO THE COURT, DESTROYED MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF EVIDENCE IN FOIA CASE!

So Assup. Are you saying the EPA did not destroy documents in defiance of a court order? If so, don't you think it would be a better response to Whirly to post any evidence that contradicts his post? You call him a liar, but offer no proof.

And being the smartest one here is not really a big deal. You have set the bar pretty low.
The old Whiny word game. Thought you'd outgrown that one. Apparently you haven't.

Why was it again you no longer are allowed to practice law? We're you disbarred or fired? Or worse?

Maybe we should start a poll!

You're right. I didn't. Chit, I thought I had. Ooops!

You still wouldn't have caught it.

Shirley you can't think I spelled it that way on purpose, baboso!

The old Whiny word game. Thought you'd outgrown that one. Apparently you haven't.

Why was it again you no longer are allowed to practice law? We're you disbarred or fired? Or worse?

Maybe we should start a poll!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I am allowed to, I just don't. And you didn't answer the question. I answered yours, now answer mine.
Next!
So Assup. Are you saying the EPA did not destroy documents in defiance of a court order? If so, don't you think it would be a better response to Whirly to post any evidence that contradicts his post? You call him a liar, but offer no proof.

And being the smartest one here is not really a big deal. You have set the bar pretty low. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Here's the question again, AssupLiar, in case you forgot.
..."want" to do?? Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!! What a dumbass you are, Assup!! You shouldn't use big words you don't understand.
..."want" to do?? Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!! What a dumbass you are, Assup!! You shouldn't use big words you don't understand. Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN
Yeah, I missed a letter.

Glad to see you're on the case, Mensa.
Here's the question again, AssupLiar, in case you forgot. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
ANSWER: I'm not willing to give credence to anything posted by any RWWipe smear blog. Apparently you are.

Whir-LIE-turd cuts and pastes that TeaWipe tabloid conspiracy bullshit day in and day out, as do a number of the TeaWipe Idiot Klan, err, Clan.

Do you believe it? Apparently you do.

Thanks for clarifying your position, Matlock!

What's your position on Cornholio's claim that America is a Christian nation?

I answered yours. Now you answer mine, Whinybitch.

Do you have any evidence it's not true? Or are you willing to ignore facts just because you dislike Whirly? If it were true, would you support it?

Sure. I'll answer your question, since you put it so nicely. No. I do not think America is a "Christian" nation. Many of our Founders were Deist. At the time of our founding, the "Christians" were at each other's throats. The idea that we are a Christian nation is as absurd as the Jews being "God's Favorites".
If you take an editorial from, what was it, Conservativecocksuckers.com, as an accurate and responsible source of information and fact, then we must agree to disagree. Unless you believe that every government bureaucracy is named after the president, then the OBAMA EPA is a misnomer and another attempt to spin stories into bullshit by Whir-LIE-turd.

Evidently you believe in Conservativecocksuckers.com and all the other tabloid trash.

On the second point, we are in agreement. I've never claimed that Jews were special or favored by God, or any of the other bullshit that some of the idiots in here howl over day in and day out. Unlik I read where I believe as Americans, we have a right to worship the God of our choice. Or nothing at all.

Thanks for that. I'm happy you agree with me that Cornholio was full of shit when he made that redneck blurtation...
If you take an editorial from, what was it, Conservativecocksuckers.com, as an accurate and responsible source of information and fact, then we must agree to disagree. Unless you believe that every government bureaucracy is named after the president, then the OBAMA EPA is a misnomer and another attempt to spin stories into bullshit by Whir-LIE-turd.

Evidently you believe in Conservativecocksuckers.com and all the other tabloid trash.

On the second point, we are in agreement. I've never claimed that Jews were special or favored by God, or any of the other bullshit that some of the idiots in here howl over day in and day out. Unlik I read where I believe as Americans, we have a right to worship the God of our choice. Or nothing at all.

Thanks for that. I'm happy you agree with me that Cornholio was full of shit when he made that redneck blurtation... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Assup Liars state issued I.D.

Thus Spake the great Cornholio.

No opinion on the topic of the thread. But he comes in here to post JUNK pictures from his "favorites" list and vent his BUNGHOLE

Thus Spake the great Cornholio.

No opinion on the topic of the thread. But he comes in here to post JUNK pictures from his "favorites" list and vent his BUNGHOLE

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hmmmmmmh, no opinion on the thread yet he comes here to post junk pictures.....?
Could the Sultan of Shit be refering to himself ?
Isn't that a bit like talking to yourself ?
Sociopathic Musselman Loving Homo !