Hermann Goering and the Middle East. Take heed Trump lovers...

Bushx2, Clinton, 0brozo SUCK and you should wax your own damn balls.

Joseph Goebbels:

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
Originally Posted by Redhot1960
  • WTF
  • 01-04-2020, 08:30 PM

Joseph Goebbels:

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
Sounds like Gobbels is who Trump studied.
Sounds like Gobbels is who Trump studied. Originally Posted by WTF
Why did your daddy write this? ---> https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...eich062160.pdf

Sounds like Gobbels is who Trump studied. Originally Posted by WTF
Trump didn’t study, he was busy grabbing pussy you dumbass.
Did he grab yours twat, interchangeable partsy? Or did he jump jusst gives you a rectal exam? From what I understands that’s a big turn on for yous. But isn’t Trumps voice a nights high for your likings?
Did you tell that to Bush before Iraq? Originally Posted by WTF
Which one?
http://libertytree.ca/quotes/Hermann.Goering.Quote.65D2

. Originally Posted by WTF
In the END that fat bastard was NUMBER #1 on Hitler's HIT LIST!!
Fascinating read oebsy. I wonders how many of your fellow Trumpholians read it?

Hint — I'M A FUCKING MULTI-HANDLE hog! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
FTFY!!
Trump is less likely to go to war in the Middle East than Hillary Clinton, Lindsey Graham, and a lot of other politicians. Originally Posted by Tiny
Agreed. Anyone remember about a year ago when Iran "procured" one of our drones?
However, I'm not sure what's going on with Iran. Withdrawing from the treaty and putting crippling economic sanctions on them may have backfired. Or maybe they would have been messing with us anyway. Hell if I know. We appear to be in a position where we have to respond to their provocations in some way. Originally Posted by Tiny
I thought the US had pulled out of the treaty because Iran had never been abiding by it from Day 1? The "crippling sanctions" just don't have that devastating effect, when your allies like Russia and China still trade with you...and your "enemies" in Europe still trade with you secretly. Iran, North Korea, and others like them would not be "problems", if they were not being bolstered by China and Russia. Then again, some others make a similar argument about Israel and how the United States bolsters them.
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...n-150-billion/

Research could be your friend... Originally Posted by WTF
Politifalse...
  • WTF
  • 01-05-2020, 07:02 AM
Why did your daddy write this? ---> https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...eich062160.pdf

For your Momma
  • WTF
  • 01-05-2020, 07:10 AM
Agreed. Anyone remember about a year ago when Iran "procured" one of our drones?

I thought the US had pulled out of the treaty because Iran had never been abiding by it from Day 1? The "crippling sanctions" just don't have that devastating effect, when your allies like Russia and China still trade with you...and your "enemies" in Europe still trade with you secretly. Iran, North Korea, and others like them would not be "problems", if they were not being bolstered by China and Russia. Then again, some others make a similar argument about Israel and how the United States bolsters them. Originally Posted by SecretE
Nice points...I do however disagree. It is my belief that Clinton would be getting along with Iran much more so than Trump. I think she would be peeling it back from Soviet influence.

I think Trump is in bed with the Saudi's. I think Clinton would have eventually seen that flaw. Maybe not...her God damn foundation took a boatload of money from those bastards.

I believe they are worse than Iran.
  • WTF
  • 01-05-2020, 07:10 AM
Politifalse... Originally Posted by bb1961
An open mind could be your friend..m
Nice points...I do however disagree. It is my belief that Clinton would be getting along with Iran much more so than Trump. I think she would be peeling it back from Soviet influence.

I think Trump is in bed with the Saudi's. I think Clinton would have eventually seen that flaw. Maybe not...her God damn foundation took a boatload of money from those bastards.

I believe they are worse than Iran. Originally Posted by WTF
And if you mean continuing 40 years of ignorance and appeasement of Iran being "getting along" then I agree.

However, it was time to change direction in their regards. As you said.

An open mind could be your friend..m Originally Posted by WTF
Politifalse... Originally Posted by bb1961
So out of curiosity, Einstein, how do you confirms your beliefs? So many of yous from the Great White South don’t believe anything anyone writes, says or testifies. Anything’s. And all yous are is angry.

I would like to know your process. Because if yous accepts nothing as fact, or nothing as proof of fact, then yous are Operating from a position of ignorance.

Please be cogent and constructive so oebsy doesn’t get his tampon in a twist.