OLD HAMBONE IS STILL AROUND

the socials have rules and for good reason. it would be all too easy for people to follow them and have a good time all the while avoiding unnecessary distress.

oh yah, nice to see you again Mr. Hambone
I wasn't there that night, but I was curious as to what happened. Thanks for the info... and good to see you're still around, Hambone.
WRONG.

There is nothing wrong with socials. Of course LE was all over ASPD, and I am sure they are all over this Board as well.

Accepting a proposition from someone or carrying drugs is a problem. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Regardless, there are risks involved with attending them. And you can't control everyone. If you happen to get busted even if its BS, the damage is done. Doesn't matter if you are innocent.

But there are risks involved with all forms of life.
Well to the extent Elle wanted to kill the large Board-wide socials in HTown, they were successful.

Socials are still going on in Austin, SA, CC, Dallas and elsewhere.
Hambone it is great to see you here! What a bad time that was for all of us.. I had provider friends and clients that dealt with all that.. Some who went to jail.. OMG... What a waste...... I will leave it at that.. Good to see you!!
HB---I am glad you are ok. I was wondering what happened to you. Yes, you and I had some very noticeable (and open) differences of opinion but that was then, this is now. It was interesting to read your perspective of the events that occurred that fateful day.

Let me just leave it with this. Glad as hell I was not there!

Best of luck to you and don't be a stranger!
I was standing near the entry door having a smoke when at least one group of providers were turned away. They were not on the list and were not allowed in.

Good to see you Hambone.....I didn't get to eat my pasta either
I remember how rough those final days were and I, for one, appreciated your efforts. Thanks for that and for divulging what you know and suspect regarding the raid.

Speaking only for myself, your silence isn't what I want. I respect your opinions and experience and hope you continue to post.
I'm with enderwiggin on that one
  • bbkid
  • 04-07-2010, 09:49 AM
Hambone, glad to see you here and thanks for the info on the raid.
"..Intriguing and I enjoyed the read and follow-on comments. You are always welcomed with others into our home two anytime kind Sir and I look forward to working with you..."
Thank you, Hambone. You were a good Mod at APSD. Glad to see you here and hope you continue to post from time to time.
Thanks for clearing everything up. I wish you nothing but the best and have always thought fondly of you. I hope you continue posting on ECCIE.
Seems like no one got pasta ... Seeing how much you guys like pasta, I just might have to offer a session that includes a pasta dinner ..lol.
Hey ole buddy, glad to see you are alive and well.