Fake or Real

I prefer real, but have seen some ladies with awesome MMs.

Wildcat
If they belong to a lady I have chosen to visit, I have no doubt I will thoroughly enjoy playing with them, whether they are real or enhanced, simply because they are uniquely hers. As a breast connoisseur, however, I distinctly prefer C-cup or larger breasts which, ideally, will have large areolas and very responsive nipples. Most importantly, they should be of a size that is proportionate to her body size (in other words, no DDD cup implants on a woman who is only 5'2" in height). Overall, I am most attracted to a lean, symmetrical and athletic female physique, one that exhibits a wickedly curvaceous hourglass silhouette with deliciously sculpted glutes. Achieving that type of body composition typically depletes breast tissue of fat stores, so implants may be necessary for optimal aesthetic effect. And I have no problem whatsoever with breast augmentation. I consider the finest work of plastic surgeons who specialize in this field to be sheer artistry.
well again it goes back to the other discussion on the board about smart or dumb hot or not.
All men love breasts !!!
I prefer real to fake but ive never really seen any i didnt like..lol but its the woman behind the breasts that still make it all worth while.
A great personality and attitude is still what makes the woman not the breasts.
real
Prefer real, but enhanced are acceptable if they are not too large to the point of looking enhanced.

I would choose real over enhanced, and small over large --- but neither of those choices would be a deal breaker for me. It is very much about attitude and personality for me.
I don't really care as long as they're nice!
I prefer natural to enhanced. Unless I am mistaken both are real in the real world and in the fantacy neither are real. lol
Real and on the small side. I love big nipples though. Originally Posted by Omahan
Omahan i just had those exact boobs (except my nipples wernt huge or even big but just right!)

BUT I LOOOOVVVEEEE boobies! I decided to get my breasts enhanced just before Christmas. So I vote fake or real.. all boobs are great in my eyes!!
definitely real I like the softness
REAL<REAL<REAL Did I say REAL?
Real..Big or small thought I must say I do looove itty bitty titties!
My personal preference is real, but I have absolutely no problem with enhanced breasts. As long as they look nice, I have no issues. If they are enhanced, if it is done well, they can be amazing. As long as I can squeeze them and it seems like breasts, I am a happy guy.

A little French girl that I just saw and reviewed has small, enhanced breasts and they were wonderful to play with. The largest natural ones I have played with were 38GGG.......huge titties but oh, so soft.
  • anita
  • 02-15-2011, 02:56 PM
Mine are real...But I would kiss fake ones . Ah, at least every time I see a guy's chest I don't sit there wondering if it is a real one lol.
I enjoy real ones. It's something about...their feel, their transfer of motion. Nothing like it!!!