I have a question about someone trying to pimp me

Is it just me, or is most of that message unintelligible? Originally Posted by lovrboy_1970
Say killa, I think it's just you... Bahaha...

I used to have fun roasting those pests back in the day. Blurgh. Sorry you're being harassed, ML
  • Old-T
  • 05-19-2016, 05:39 AM
Good advice above. All I can add is don't let anybody take your hard earn money. You can book your appointments, screen, etc with the tools provided by this site and keep 100% of your earnings. A lot of pimps use their girls to recruit for them so be wary of that too.

Also, holy shit, does that marketing spiel actually work on ladies? Originally Posted by decoyoctopus88
To add on to thus: pimps care about themselves and the size of their wallet. They do not care about the ladies they lie to with every word they speak. You are all expendable to them and they will dispose of any lady at any time, convinced they can find another one to fall for their crap.

Resistance is NOT futile.
at least the piece of shit could write in English, not ghetto trash..
Read what he told me. Somehow he knows my room was messy.... He said some other things to make me feel like he's watching me.. Originally Posted by Mila lotto
It all comes back to SCREENING.. this is the most important part to keep yourself safe. If you are doing it half/ass then, he's probably been to your incall and has seen you under a different name. If you do a little research and network with some well established girls on here, you will NOT need a pimp taking part of your donation.

Best advice I can give you.. BLOCK his/her number.
Excuse you.. Do not make assumptions sweetheart. It's not pretty. First off I typically do not feed into drama or child's play , however I feel the need to chime in here. I'm quiet sure that I am NOT the only person that has your number (who gets a single number to communicate with one individual) You reached out to me for hobby advice, I kept it honest with you. All you wanted to do was fuck me. I'm flattered but according to your reviews ( which are in plain view of the world) I declined. I don't associate with "pimps". my pussy, my choice,my money as a GROWN WOMAN . and I genuinely enjoy my Job ..ask any of these fine gents, I'm 100000% sure that the accusation would come across as quiet hilarious . Stay safe and happy hobbying everyone. Gotta go ( my straightner is hot.. Time to prepare for work .)