Review: vanessa from bp

Whats the deal with the wig? she does have nice curves but seems to give rushed/non gfe service from what i read before. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Correct on both accounts. She's been hobbying for quite some time. I think I saw her 5 years ago...maybe longer. She had a good body then but a limited menu. Hangs out with a BBW latina....Heavenlii.
Anyone else see her? Her link is $40.. I did not find any review on her though...she worth a 40 bj?
Does that Chicken Fried Steak come with any sides?
Yes 2sides and 2 rolls. There is a Latina strip club Across the street also, Iam not that much into latinas, but dam. And whoever it was that thinks Iam lying. Hell I saw her friend she post with at the shell gas station off of mockingbird. In a corvette with the top down and a dam dog riding shotgun. Yeah $60 for 2 nuts I guess isn't bad. But when your soft And chick puts on A rubber And just jacks you off. Yeah I would rather did the shit myself. I wouldn't care if she was a $20 street walker. The service was shitty and so was the mood. So what I am suppose to do lie and put yes? Like so many others do. Or don't post no reviews, cause when guys do, there are always people who come to the defense of the pour innocent provider! I guess if your in her neck in the woods and want a hj with touch of cbj then sure spend the 40-60bucks. And please put a YES review.