**Incall Warming Party**

me to
I will be attending. A PM is on it's way!
You already know I will be there babe.
Me too! I'd love to come and hang out with you, sexy girl!!

Kisses,
Crystal
Dear Maxeen,
It sounds like a wonderful event, I must decline since I have a standing Wen 12:30 and can't make it.

I would like to send flowers for a "warming" gift... I found these:

have a great time!
Hey Maxeen, I met you recently and you told me about your house warming party. Would like to go to. Sign me up. Will pm you as well.
I would like to come so I can know you, lol
As it stands now I should be able to drop by for a brief "how do you do." I will confirm no later than Monday of that week! Originally Posted by bigtex
I'm sorry but I will be unable to drop by, even for a brief visit!
Bummer! Party is cancelled then, BigT! Lol. Just kidding but I am sorry you can't make it.

The party is going to be large for sure. I am having all of the furniture delivered this Friday but I'm thinking we will still need more seating. Does anyone have folding chairs or anything like that they can bring? I don't mind sitting on laps or even on the carpet but I want everyone to be as comfortable as possible.
to all ladies: if there isnt enough seating my face is always available. we can play" let me guess you weight just using my neck"
I'd like to attend but cannot give a positive/negative RSVP until Monday. Is that OK?
I'll be there and I'll bring some chairs. Sounds like a lot of fun!
Thanks so much Sophia! I am super excited you will be there too!
I'll be there and I'll bring some chairs. Sounds like a lot of fun! Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
I'll bring a lap.
Squire, of course you can RSVP on Monday. No problem. Will be good to see you.

Sophia, Holy *&^% your new avatar is AMAZING!!!