Read directions before you show up!!!!

I made it through just fine, a while back, Redd, and I’m oh so glad I did. <3 We need to hang again, you know we are crazy overdue. Originally Posted by TristanThick
Let me clarify...as homies. Kick it.
I like when I have on every update no Texting till screened
and that fool text I know I' braking the rules lol
still can't Introduce who they are or from where
like i'm going to text with someone I know nothing about
Really how had is it to read ..

Or The PM HI and that's it .. or email Hi
Excuse me! We don’t like to be called retards anymore!
How about the providers on here who goes BAT SHIT CRAZY and blow your ECCIE PM Inbox when a guy merely PM her asking about her menu and he is interested in setting up an appointment with her?

I've just heard that's what happened to a few guys here after contacting one particular provider to set up an appointment.

Talk about poor Taking Care of Business skills.

OR the providers who don't post updated photos.

Their actual current look and appearance is many pounds heavier than the OLD OUTDATED photos in their showcase, those old photos were also taken using camera trick angles trying to make them look like spinners when they are actually 10-20 lbs heavier.

Courtesy and Honesty and Sincerity works both way!!
This post is about reading directions when you come to someone's home,,,has nothing to do with old pictures or appt making skills,,,
This post is about reading directions when you come to someone's home,,,has nothing to do with old pictures or appt making skills,,, Originally Posted by Sexii Redd
That's the thing about natural languages they have a tendency to not conform to naturalistic teleology.
How about the providers on here who goes BAT SHIT CRAZY and blow your ECCIE PM Inbox when a guy merely PM her asking about her menu and he is interested in setting up an appointment with her?

I've just heard that's what happened to a few guys here after contacting one particular provider to set up an appointment.

Talk about poor Taking Care of Business skills.

OR the providers who don't post updated photos.

Their actual current look and appearance is many pounds heavier than the OLD OUTDATED photos in their showcase, those old photos were also taken using camera trick angles trying to make them look like spinners when they are actually 10-20 lbs heavier.

Courtesy and Honesty and Sincerity works both way!! Originally Posted by CG2014
This post is about reading directions when you come to someone's home,,,has nothing to do with old pictures or appt making skills,,, Originally Posted by Sexii Redd
Sexii Redd, CG2014 is still going through the different color typing class,
the reading & comprehension class is next for him. lol

CG
I am saying you girls have complaints about us? Then we have complaints about y'all.

Do you want to know how many times I went to one of y'all incalls on time and then to be left waiting in the parking lot for 10-15 minutes waiting for a room # and then after I get to the room, to be told I only have 40 minutes left in my 1 nours session when it's one of you who made us wait and cut the session short. I am always on time, not only am I always on time, I am always 5-10 minutes early.

Don't book sessions so close to each other with only 10 minutes in between if that's not enough time for y'all to get ready for the next session.

Plus some of you have pimps who are dumb asses and are constantly over booking sessions and booking sessions that overlap each other and they do not know how to use a calendar appointment app on their phones.

Or how about me going to a session only to be NCNS by the lady. But some of you ladies have rules in your showcases saying if we NCNS them, we owe them for the whole session. Good luck collecting on it.

How about when you NCNS us? How about our time and gas? For me to drive for 1 to 1 1/2 hours all the way to Arlington or Fort Worth and to be NCNS, then courtesy goes both way, you should reimburse me for the time and gas I spent making a trip for nothing.

Some of you ladies think everything is one sided, your side, just because you are the one with the vag you have the power? But you forget we have the $ and without our $, you can't pay your living expenses.
Had a girl give me the wrong apartment number one time. Imagine my surprise when an old man opens the door.
Had a girl give me the wrong apartment number one time. Imagine my surprise when an old man opens the door. Originally Posted by Ravasher

Sorry for your experience but, I almost spit out my damn drink.
Damn Lol.
Had a girl give me the wrong apartment number one time. Imagine my surprise when an old man opens the door. Originally Posted by Ravasher
Maybe that WAS the provider and she was using fake pics in her add!
So back to the whole giving direcrions thing. This dude has pussy on the mind,, you gonna need to draw him a map.. Just saying..lol
Pick better companions? ,,
Never keep one person waiting - unless he showed up to early then that's on him and most guys will say take your time im early ..

I am saying you girls have complaints about us? Then we have complaints about y'all.

Do you want to know how many times I went to one of y'all incalls on time and then to be left waiting in the parking lot for 10-15 minutes waiting for a room # and then after I get to the room, to be told I only have 40 minutes left in my 1 nours session when it's one of you who made us wait and cut the session short. I am always on time, not only am I always on time, I am always 5-10 minutes early.

Don't book sessions so close to each other with only 10 minutes in between if that's not enough time for y'all to get ready for the next session.

Plus some of you have pimps who are dumb asses and are constantly over booking sessions and booking sessions that overlap each other and they do not know how to use a calendar appointment app on their phones.

Or how about me going to a session only to be NCNS by the lady. But some of you ladies have rules in your showcases saying if we NCNS them, we owe them for the whole session. Good luck collecting on it.

How about when you NCNS us? How about our time and gas? For me to drive for 1 to 1 1/2 hours all the way to Arlington or Fort Worth and to be NCNS, then courtesy goes both way, you should reimburse me for the time and gas I spent making a trip for nothing.

Some of you ladies think everything is one sided, your side, just because you are the one with the vag you have the power? But you forget we have the $ and without our $, you can't pay your living expenses. Originally Posted by CG2014
Not true I can pay with or with out my VJ
Pick better companions? ,,
Never keep one person waiting - unless he showed up to early then that's on him and most guys will say take your time im early ..

Not true I can pay with or with out my VJ
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I wish all providers were as considerate as you Lusty. I’ve experienced what he is saying. I drove from Dallas to Ft Worth one time after setting and apppintment. That was about an hour drive. When I arrived she wouldn’t answer her phone or reply to my texts. Waited around about 45 min. And she still wouldn’t respond. So I made the hour drive back home.
I’m sure you’ve had your fair share of being stood up. But I don’t know why anyone would stand you up. You’re so sexy!
Very few have NS me ..Might get one out of a 6-7 day tour .. But my screening is a big help , if I know someone has been reported as a NS or NC I just don't book with them .. I don't have the time to pay games with my time ... hey I have guys drive from OK , last night guy from SA came to Dallas to visit with me So I do what ever it takes to make it happen , how hard is it to keep appts we book .. I can only talk for myself
But Up Standing Person Does Not NC NS any one ..

I wish all providers were as considerate as you Lusty. I’ve experienced what he is saying. I drove from Dallas to Ft Worth one time after setting and apppintment. That was about an hour drive. When I arrived she wouldn’t answer her phone or reply to my texts. Waited around about 45 min. And she still wouldn’t respond. So I made the hour drive back home.
I’m sure you’ve had your fair share of being stood up. But I don’t know why anyone would stand you up. You’re so sexy! Originally Posted by Biff Biffington