Hollywood, the media and public schools pussifying men

[QUOTE=dirty dog;1056975578]
At least you admit you are white trailer park trash that screw AIDS infested street walkers what a wonderfully Christian thing to say - do you realize these street walkers don't have any kind of policy and will screw any person to get their next "hit"? well shit so even you can get some At least the ladies I see have time to bathe in between sessions are you sure, maybe they just throw on some perfume and a quick dushe, you know that stuff you think your is cum when your eating the kat. its really yeast infection- have you gone down on some of these street hookers and had some white cream just ooze in your mouth ? What do you think that is pal? I don't know but I saw your sister and she had the same thing. Could you ask her.[/QUOTE]

How do you know he's white, he could be black trailer trash like you. Why do you care who he's fucking, looking for something to eat. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Listen asshole- he admitted in another forum that he was white- my battle with you is not over- you don't know when to leave well enough alone do you? Still got that agenda against me? Well, I still have the same attorney?
You MOD buddy JCM won't save your ass once you get subpoenaed - you are skating on thin ice and you don't even know it.
Keep up your cyberstalking and your personal attacks. Why are you even in these forums? You don't want to talk about politics or the issue at hand, but rather keep up your verbal assault and your personal agenda against me. All, I have to do is disable my account and than forward all the evidence to my attorney- is that what you want? I am sick and tired of playing games with you!
Just disable your account and go away. You know what happens in here, yet you keep coming back. We all know you're full of shit about the attorney crap. No attorney would take a lame case from a hooker board. Besides, you would face charges yourself. You've admitted to violating the law over 80 times. So shove your attorney up your ass. And take your phony "Christian" outrage elsewhere. You've become boring. And if you keep threatening to out members, you won't have to worry about disabling your account.

WeeEndowed, go away.
[QUOTE=wellendowed1911;10569760 74][QUOTE=dirty dog;1056975578]

Listen asshole- he admitted in another forum that he was white- my battle with you is not over oh my should I ask Obama for some federal protection- you don't know when to leave well enough alone do you? Not when it comes to dealing with an idiot Still got that agenda against me? Still choking on cocks ? Well, I still have the same attorney? So do I, I have every season on DVD, Matlock was the best......
You MOD buddy JCM This is laughable, if you knew the convesations I have had with JCM you would know what utter bullshit this statement is. won't save your ass once you get subpoenaed are you going to research this on the internet like you .... err I mean your attorney did stalking crimes- you are skating on thin ice and you don't even know it. Your wishing death on me, mods, mods WE is wishing death on me, he wants me to fall through the ice, quick how do you contact the mods, I know you know how.
Keep up your cyberstalking and your personal attacks. Keep making stupid posts and attacking people and I will keep responding Why are you even in these forums? You don't want to talk about politics or the issue at hand, but rather keep up your verbal assault and your personal agenda against me. I have debated and continue to discuss many issues, you just get but hurt when someone disagrees with you and scream agenda, its not my fault you have *Staff Edit - JCM All, I have to do is disable my account and than forward all the evidence to my attorney- is that what you want? It would be the highlight of my day, in fact would you please do it. I am sick and tired of playing games with you! Sounds like you have an agenda against me[/QUOTE]

See you LATER sport.
30%-40%? WRONG Ozombies!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvKIJHzAXlg Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Did anyone recognize woomby, shammy and assup in that video ? Was that woomby on the costume ? It sure must have broken those liberal peter puffers hearts to find out that their 2 favorite liars were the one's that made those quotes !
Just disable your account and go away. You know what happens in here, yet you keep coming back. We all know you're full of shit about the attorney crap. No attorney would take a lame case from a hooker board. Besides, you would face charges yourself. You've admitted to violating the law over 80 times. So shove your attorney up your ass. And take your phony "Christian" outrage elsewhere. You've become boring. And if you keep threatening to out members, you won't have to worry about disabling your account.

WeeEndowed, go away. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Are you dirty dogs butt buddy or are you idiots just 2 peas in the pod. The evidence will show that your primary agenda is to respond negatively to anything I post and to constantly harass me. You are beyond pathetic. I am 95 percent leaning towards pursuing this lawsuit. Cyberstalking is a felony you keep thinking its harmless fun - I will surely get the last laugh. I am so sick of entering these forums and be viciously attacked and stalked by you. Were you the little fat kid that was bullied when you were younger and now are trying to get your childhood back by stalking me and trying to expose my personal life? Get a life loser!
Dirty dog please look up how many years you can get for threatening someone's life on the Internet ? It's a felony you moron!

WeeEndowed, go away. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Ole WE is sure proving the title of this thread with his spew !! Uh OH ! I guess I'm gonna be accused of having an agenda and threatened that I'm cyberstalking WE by his "attorney" now !!
Are you dirty dogs butt buddy or are you idiots just 2 peas in the pod. The evidence will show that your primary agenda is to respond negatively to anything I post and to constantly harass me. You are beyond pathetic. I am 95 percent leaning towards pursuing this lawsuit. Cyberstalking is a felony you keep thinking its harmless fun - I will surely get the last laugh. I am so sick of entering these forums and be viciously attacked and stalked by you. Were you the little fat kid that was bullied when you were younger and now are trying to get your childhood back by stalking me and trying to expose my personal life? Get a life loser!
Dirty dog please look up how many years you can get for threatening someone's life on the Internet ? It's a felony you moron! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
I'm sorry, but I do not keep up with this forum on a regular basis. So, I missed where he feloniously threatened you on this site. Would you please post a link to the relevant statement(s)? Thanks!

Also, since you seem intent on maximum dramatic effect, I suggest that you arrange for the police to have SWAT officers effect a 6 a.m. dynamic entry and roust this heinous criminal from bed as he sleeps.

When that glorious day arrives, could you please have a camera rolling and post video of the takedown here in this forum? That would be really cool!
Knock yourself out, WeeEndowed. But you are threatening to out members. You don't have an attorney. You aren't a Christian. You're a phony. That's why you are called into question. You've got nothing, but threatening to out members, that's something.
WeeEndowed, my taxes pay your welfare check and food stamps.
WeeEndowed, my taxes pay your welfare check and food stamps. Originally Posted by George N Powell
Unless you can prove I receive food stamps and/or on welfare you can sued for libel.
Knock yourself out, WeeEndowed. But you are threatening to out members. You don't have an attorney. You aren't a Christian. You're a phony. That's why you are called into question. You've got nothing, but threatening to out members, that's something. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I have not violated any rules - defending my rights through legal action is not outing someone out you idiot. You were hell bent on finding out who my pastor was in order to tell him about my activities on this board. Do you not remember harassing me every damn post about my pastor? Seems like you may be getting a little scared.
I have not violated any rules - defending my rights through legal action is not outing someone out you idiot. You were hell bent on finding out who my pastor was in order to tell him about my activities on this board. Do you not remember harassing me every damn post about my pastor? Seems like you may be getting a little scared. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Hey Weeadildo, still here, darn thought you were moving on with your master plan. Let me break it down for you, you can threaten all your stupid shit and I am going to laugh at you. Your seriously a freak, you obviously have *Staff Edit - JCM. I still wish you would choke on a dick and die, but we cant all get what we wish for.
Hey Weeadildo, still here, darn thought you were moving on with your master plan. Let me break it down for you, you can threaten all your stupid shit and I am going to laugh at you. Your seriously a freak, you obviously have *Staff Edit - JCM. I still wish you would choke on a dick and die, but we cant all get what we wish for. Originally Posted by dirty dog
WHERE IS JCM???? WHERE IS THE MOD OF THIS BOARD??? THIS IS A BLANTANT ATTACK ON ME AND HE'S WISHING ME DEATH!!!!! IF THE MOD OF THIS BOARD DOES NOT BAN DIRTY DOG- HE NEEDS TO HAVE HIS MOD PRIVILIDGES REVOKED!!!!
THIS IS THE STRAW THAT BROKE THE CAMEL'S BACK- MY MIND IS NOW MADE UP!!!!!!
WE, there are much safer areas of this hooker board for you to roam around in yet you still make the decision to come in here.

Look it's real simple ...if you decide to come in here and participate in these threads then you can't be upset or cry about the results that may come from doing so.

Have you even read the sticky yet?

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052975087&post count=1

IF you choose to play in these discussions, you are on your own. Bring your own thick skin, neosporin and bandaids (or tourniquet, whatever). Don't come running to me, or the other moderators to save you because someone hurt your feelings, or you said something stupid and got your ass handed to you. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
WE, there are much safer areas of this hooker board for you to roam around in yet you still make the decision to come in here.

Look it's real simple ...if you decide to come in here and participate in these threads then you can't be upset or cry about the results that may come from doing so.

Have you even read the sticky yet?

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052975087&post count=1 Originally Posted by JCM800
Sir, I don't mind disagreeing over political topics- I get that, but wishing someone death goes way across political lines? Why are you so against doing anything? What did I do to you? Do you have a personal agenda against me?
I have RTM you several times and you have done nothing to prevent these attacks- you have the authority to issue him points and yet nothing has been done- it's almost as if the lunatics run the asylum.
I am very disappointed in your lack of action- you appear to not want to protect innocent people and I no longer feel safe- I will be leaving these forums in the next 48 hours and that's a promise!