This is how fascism comes to America

Trump's speech painted America as such a dangerous place, and going down the shitter, so if he gets elected how long till he wants to take your guns? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Probably matters on where you are standing at the moment "Allahu" calls!

Until Munich I figured McDonalds would be a "safe haven" for the families.

"Allahu" apparently didn't get the memo!

McDonalds is a "gun free" food service place isn't it?

Thinking of entering into a new manufacturing venture ....

جاء تفريغ بندقية إزالة قناع تزلج قبل الدخول

Until Munich I figured McDonalds would be a "safe haven" for the families.

McDonalds is a "gun free" food service place isn't it? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Fuck no, McDonalds has been shot up in the US.
Insults again, IBola.
Ignore! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The guy is an idiot. No one has mentioned confiscating guns from anyone. More BS from the master of BS.

McDonalds is a "gun free" food service place isn't it? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I can't find anything that supports that. But Germany has much stricter gun laws than the U.S. Shows that gun laws can't stop such killing. Unfortunately.

"Both McDonald’s and Dunkin Donuts issued statements saying their stores and franchises will abide by local and state laws in regards to customers carrying firearms."

http://gunssavelives.net/blog/mcdona...uns-in-stores/
The guy is an idiot. No one has mentioned confiscating guns from anyone. More BS from the master of BS. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You're a damnable liar, speedy. It's part of hildebeest's platform to change the Second Amendment and ban guns, you blathering fucking jackass.

BTW, speedy, you'd be the idiot allying with this forum's winner of multiple DOTY awards, you pathetic, lying POS.

Hildebeest invokes name of slain DNC aide Seth Rich in calling for gun control

(Washington Post)

Trampling the natural right to self-defense
Hildebeest would render the Second Amendment a useless dead letter

(Washington Times)

Hildebeest's new VP pick could be point man on guns

(CNN)

Hildebeest vows executive action on gun control if elected president

(Washington Times)

"Both McDonald’s and Dunkin Donuts issued statements saying their stores and franchises will abide by local and state laws in regards to customers carrying firearms." Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Not directed at you the messenger, but that's not really "informative" since,

... prohibiting firearms would be "abiding" by "state laws" ....

The mass killings in Munich at the McDonalds could be duplicated here ...

with or without "gun control" .... passed by "executive order" or Congress.

THE ISSUE is .... will one beable to have a firearm with them to stop the killing.

As has been repeatedly stated recently ... (and in the past) ....

.. those politicians wringing their hands about citizens carrying weapons don't have to be concerned about the "issue," because most of them have ARMED GUARDS surrounding them in one form or another ... with "heavy weapons" of the sort that they want to ban claiming they are not needed for "hunting."

Hillary doesn't even drive a friggin car!
Not directed at you the messenger, but that's not really "informative" since,

... prohibiting firearms would be "abiding" by "state laws" ....

The mass killings in Munich at the McDonalds could be duplicated here ...
Has been
with or without "gun control" .... passed by "executive order" or Congress.

THE ISSUE is .... will one beable to have a firearm with them to stop the killing.

As has been repeatedly stated recently ... (and in the past) ....

.. those politicians wringing their hands about citizens carrying weapons don't have to be concerned about the "issue," because most of them have ARMED GUARDS surrounding them in one form or another ... with "heavy weapons" of the sort that they want to ban claiming they are not needed for "hunting."

Hillary doesn't even drive a friggin car! Originally Posted by LexusLover
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-h...h-at-mcdonalds
LL posted:

32 years ago .... was the shooter yelling "allahu akbar"? I didn't think so!

May that was the incident upon which the current goofballs in the administration concluded that mass-killings were because the shooters didn't have a job!

"Jobs For Jihads"?
32 years ago .... was the shooter yelling "allahu akbar"? I didn't think so!

May that was the incident upon which the current goofballs in the administration concluded that mass-killings were because the shooters didn't have a job!

"Jobs For Jihads"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
The teen in Germany was not affiliated either, but don't let that stop your ignorance.
Trump's speech painted America as such a dangerous place, and going down the shitter, so if he gets elected how long till he wants to take your guns? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Maybe he'll do what makes the most sense and isn't in violation of the Constitution. He'll get rid of the criminals instead and he can start with the White House. There's enough criminals in there to fill up a county jail.

Jim
I can't find anything that supports that. But Germany has much stricter gun laws than the U.S. Shows that gun laws can't stop such killing. Unfortunately.

"Both McDonald’s and Dunkin Donuts issued statements saying their stores and franchises will abide by local and state laws in regards to customers carrying firearms."

http://gunssavelives.net/blog/mcdona...uns-in-stores/ Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Stricter but not as strict as Chicago, Boston, New York, or Washington D.C.

http://gunssavelives.net/blog/mcdona...uns-in-stores/ Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

You're a WIMP...

Remember this the 2nd amendment was not written just to help against foreign enemies and criminals, it was also to make sure the government could over exert its might over its citizens. I give the following 1936 Greman gun registration 1939 shopping list with complete information for the Nazi party, Musolini disarmed his citizens, as did Stalin, Chairman Mao and a few other despots in history.
To quote Thomas Jefferson, " Those who would give up freedoms for safety deserve neither."
The country is going down the shitter. If your head wasn't so far up Obama's ass, you'd see that. The NRA endorsed Trump. I don't think he'll be coming after guns. That's Hillary.
Are we talking about fascism? Here?

Click on the link below to take the quiz - who said it? Hillary or Hitler?

http://www.libertynewsnow.com/quiz-w...-3/article2757