Need About 100 More Dear John Type's

I'm so confused... Where the hell is my CUM??? Originally Posted by LilMynx69
I'm so confused...and I have insomnia! Where the hell is my CUM??? Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Y'all are all so funny!
When this site us abused, then things go downhill fast. This site is to freely share truthful information about the hobby, not for some butt hurt chump to get revenge
you mean like this:

How about a .45 between the eyes to put you out of your fucking misery. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
yeah I'll pass on that 100
where is Horsefly when you need him?
you mean like this:

yeah I'll pass on that 100 Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Oh poor LD, got her wittle feelwings hert because I posted a joke about her being the female wakeup..........I even put a so she and everybody who read it knew it was a joke.

Hey LD, how about linking the post about putting wakeup out of his misery so I can see the complete context. I don't care for wakeup, but I don't really wish he was dead either. (JOKE ALERT) I do wish he got ass raped with a huge dildo by a group of fat chicks.

Maybe I should now call you chicagogirl.
where is Horsefly when you need him? Originally Posted by notanewbie

He's sleeping.
Oh poor LD, got her wittle feelwings hert because I posted a joke about her being the female wakeup..........I even put a so she and everybody who read it knew it was a joke.

Hey LD, how about linking the post about putting wakeup out of his misery so I can see the complete context. I don't care for wakeup, but I don't really wish he was dead either. (JOKE ALERT) I do wish he got ass raped with a huge dildo by a group of fat chicks.

Maybe I should now call you chicagogirl. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
He's sleeping. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

Hobby Wisdom! Thancks D_J
LOLZ! D_J you should know by now I'm only soft on the outside. It'd take that special someone to hurt my feelings, and they're not here.

I guess because you put a LOL behind it it was a joke? everyone knows LOL makes it lighthearted. LOL
  • rwksl
  • 12-23-2013, 06:59 PM
I don't see much difference between Horsefly and Dear John, except Horsefly wasn't as hypocritical- and he was actually still in the hobby.

(Can't wait for the attack).
I don't see much difference between Horsefly and Dear John, except Horsefly wasn't as hypocritical- and he was actually still in the hobby.

(Can't wait for the attack). Originally Posted by rwksl
No attack here. Like nan, horsefly, and a couple of others, you really aren't that important.
I guess because you put a LOL behind it it was a joke? everyone knows LOL makes it lighthearted. LOL Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
A dullard has to use smilies, to compensate for his lack of wit. Otherwise, nobody would know when he (supposedly) makes a joke.
No attack here. Like nan, horsefly, and a couple of others, you really aren't that important. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Too you? You love us Grumps. That's why you keep coming back. I like you coming around..I also like burnt toast. I would enjoy putting butter on you.
where is Horsefly when you need him? Originally Posted by notanewbie
But, but what about Raph?