Cast/crutches fetish?

Yep thank god boards are dying. That way men dont know who to avoid.. Originally Posted by winn dixie
okay mr. I have too much time on my hands so I pick on girls over the internet
Yep thank god boards are dying. That way men dont know who to avoid.. Originally Posted by winn dixie
& us girls can laugh at the men who are still screaming "but i'm a board verified hobbyist!!!" when contacting us for appointments and get denied.
lmao
I have seriously touched a nerve here!

I have seriously touched a nerve here!

Originally Posted by winn dixie

Nobody likes an internet bully who thinks they have all power over a screen and keyboard. But i'm honestly bored as I sit and cook dinner. so i'm just entertaining whatever this is for the time being lol
Nobody likes an internet bully who thinks they have all power over a screen and keyboard. But i'm honestly bored as I sit and cook dinner. so i'm just entertaining whatever this is for the time being lol Originally Posted by MichelleBailey
Meltdown continues! I can see why some dont like review boards.
Get well Ivy.
Get well Ivy. Originally Posted by Agent220
Thank you valued poster
Can we get back on topic? Regardless on whether this is an ad or not it is a valid question to ask if someone has a cast fetish.
Can we get back on topic? Regardless on whether this is an ad or not it is a valid question to ask if someone has a cast fetish. Originally Posted by foxnews69
To be honest,

I know there are guys that want to bang women who are paralyzed and in wheelchairs.

Anything is possible in a sense.
Lilbit26 lost her leg a while back. I had a session with her before the car crash
I'm have a cast fetish... so yeah there are those of us out here
Personally, I welcome any topic of interest. Anything is better than the echo chamber of the Lords of the Spent Dick that is now Eccie Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

Besides, nothing wrong with changing one's behavior as the rules change...
I enjoy HJ's or BNG during visits, a cast would make things interesting ... imo