Sundays...

i love evenings as well as afternoons!

You certainly are!

Sunday mornings are not the worst but I would much prefer afternoon or evening appointments. Originally Posted by RoDunn
sundays are one of the better days for me, but it doesn't seem like there are a lot of providers working.
Sundays are the day I take a break from you hooktards.
I allways wonder what time of day is best, some providers are loged in 3;30 4;00 am, doesnt look to me they would be able to do anything till late after noon, i like to play in the day
I allways wonder what time of day is best, some providers are loged in 3;30 4;00 am, doesnt look to me they would be able to do anything till late after noon, i like to play in the day Originally Posted by jeep07
I'm up,all hours of the night, but I love nooners..I usually get started at 10 , but can be persuaded to get up earlier...
Sundays are a favorite sex day. When i have an SO, its sunday sex is almost a habit.

In the hobby, its definitely a preferred day for me, but it has been difficult to get appts for that day. I've had a few NCNS on Sundays as well, so these days i'm less likely to try to schedule then.

-T
I have been on tour for the past couple months................I have had at least two appts every sunday except one!

"Horny" is not limited to the weekday...lol
My Sundays are usually filled with all the crap that I didn't get done at home the other six days, but I have done a couple of Sunday sessions in the past. Because of where I work in relation to most providers' locations, I prefer to do a nooner around lunch time. I can drive over in a few minutes, get it on, and drive back to work with a much improved attitude without anyone taking notice.
For years Sundays were the one day I had to play and I missed out on seeing many ladies simply because they were off that day. Holly, now Ashley, was the one who got away because Sundays were not an option!
This should be a lesson in hooker economics.

Why run a half price on Sunday special when you can just take the whole day off and make nothing.
I love Sundays but it is sometimes difficult to find a playmate. Traffic is light because all the hypocrites are in church or hung-over. Get all the chores done on Saturday and you are free and clear to navigate on Sunday. Man, you can't beat a late morning Sunday brunch with a lovely lady followed by dessert.

I certainly understand that some guys can't get away on weekends, but please, ladies, if you are available on Sundays, you fill a vital niche and we love you for it. Hey, when its said the the Big Fellow rested on Sunday, you don't think that He just took a nap do you?
Personally, I would enjoy a nice fuck on a Sunday afternoon. It is just so hard to find any providers that want to work on Sundays.
I like working on Sunday. It is usually one of my best days of the week.
I still need to come let you take me fishing.
I think that Sundays are slower than most days. Perhaps it's because the gent's are at home with family and can't sneak away as easily as they can during the week while working. Plus, it's the first of the month.. mortgages and rent is due.. with a holiday that just passed. I'm sure alot of money went to buy food, alcohol, fireworks for the kiddos.. and family gatherings. Hold your head up. It will pick up.