Worst Person of the Year?

Whatever asshole on Eccie that pounded the RTM button the most over stupid shit
  • Old-T
  • 12-11-2013, 07:21 AM
I don think that Oprah is a commie pinko but the rest of them sure are. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Oprah is the epitome of a successful capitalist, and the RW should be holding her up as a model for how to succeed--isn't her whole empire exactly what capitalism preaches? But because of some of what she says there are plenty who can't differentiate between a liberal and a communist.
Personally, I'd trade you the entire Jets front office for Tomlin. Originally Posted by Old-T
Oh, man, that's cold...
  • Old-T
  • 12-11-2013, 07:22 PM
Oh, man, that's cold... Originally Posted by ExNYer
Hey, I've been a Jets fan since they were the Titans, pre Joe Willy. It's almost as bad as being a Cubs fan.
  • WTF
  • 12-11-2013, 07:40 PM
George Zimmerman preys on women with self esteem issues and Tea Party homo's.

Was that redundant?
Hey, I've been a Jets fan since they were the Titans, pre Joe Willy. It's almost as bad as being a Cubs fan. Originally Posted by Old-T
You have to set your Piggie friend Ysswipe Ziffle straight. He said Joe Willy was a cripple and a public drunk. That's what he said. Ysswipes a pig for denigrating Broadway Joe simply because he's from WPa. Namath was an Icon, played thru pain and never complained. Suzy Colber prolly wanted to fuck him anyways. How small and piggish of Ysswipe Ziffle.
You have to set your Piggie friend Ysswipe Ziffle straight. He said Joe Willy was a cripple and a public drunk. That's what he said. Ysswipes a pig for denigrating Broadway Joe simply because he's from WPa. Namath was an Icon, played thru pain and never complained. Suzy Colber prolly wanted to fuck him anyways. How small and piggish of Ysswipe Ziffle. Originally Posted by bambino
Provide a link to that statement, pissant! Unless you provide a link to that statement, you're confirming that you're a fucking liar.

We ALL know Namath had great knees and never got slobbery drunk on national TV.

BTW -- he was ONLY known as BROADWAY JOE! He left Western PA and went to ALAFUCKINGBAMA, where he learned to speak English, you sack of monkey balls!

Fuck off, you stupid scumbag.

You lower the bar with every post you write...

Provide a link to that statement, pissant! Unless you provide a link to that statement, you're confirming that you're a fucking liar.

We ALL know Namath had great knees and never got slobbery drunk on national TV.

BTW -- he was ONLY known as BROADWAY JOE! He left Western PA and went to ALAFUCKINGBAMA, where he learned to speak English, you sack of monkey balls!

Fuck off, you stupid scumbag.

You lower the bar with every post you write...

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Now your lying. Pigs usually are trustworthy animals. You know exactly what you said. Your not worthy to be Arnold Ziffles brother. A lying pig is just not kosher. Capisce? Oink oink
No I didn't say any of that, pissant. You're a lying sack of shit. Post the link baby Huey.

you're also a worthless sack of shit.

That would make you a double sack of shit

385 pounds of shit...

He wasn't nominated last year.