Federalization of American Police

I'm pretty much done arguing with folks who think, for example, that the US military is poised to take over Bastrop, Texas. You're fuckin' nuts. You have zero credibility because the shit you believe and say has absolutely no basis in reality. You make decisions about what you believe, and where you get your information to base your beliefs on...entirely on ideology, regardless of facts. You read some nonsense on The Daily Caller that tells you Obama is going to federalize local police departments and you accept it as gospel when the reality that such a thing is never gonna happen. Never. Originally Posted by timpage
You haven't started arguing yet. You've done nothing except made stupid, snide remarks. Where is your measured logic and counter argument. Not here.
  • shanm
  • 05-11-2015, 10:26 AM
You haven't started arguing yet. You've done nothing except made stupid, snide remarks. Where is your measured logic and counter argument. Not here. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
LMAOOOOOO
You haven't started arguing yet. You've done nothing except made stupid, snide remarks. Where is your measured logic and counter argument. Not here. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Go fuck yourself admiral. Read it again. I'm through wasting time on idiots who think that US special operations troops are going to confiscate their guns and take over Texas via special tunnels dug between various abandoned Walmarts. I have tuned out.....there is no point in arguing with people that are so fucking stupid that they accept nonsense like the foregoing as being fact.

You're a perfect example. Tell us again about your missing Malaysian airliner theories you fucking mouth-breathing idiot.
They say never say never. You have no basis to say it won't happen. It already has in six cities. You're just a chicken shit little Liberal that thinks anything derogatory towards this administration has to be a right wing conspiracy to make Obama look bad.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
It is never going to happen. Never gonna happen....there, I said it twice.

Your argument is even more ridiculous than the premise you think it supports. Truly? The argument is "You have no basis to say it won't happen?"

And, btw, fuck you. You and the rest of the 'tard squad blame Obama for the fact that your eggs were cold at breakfast this morning.....and this bullshit is more of the same.
You were posting up here not a month ago about how you believe this Jade Helm bullshit. You're nuts. A day old baby could see it. Get a fucking grip man.
It is never going to happen. Never gonna happen....there, I said it twice.

Your argument is even more ridiculous than the premise you think it supports. Truly? The argument is "You have no basis to say it won't happen?"

And, btw, fuck you. You and the rest of the 'tard squad blame Obama for the fact that your eggs were cold at breakfast this morning.....and this bullshit is more of the same.
You were posting up here not a month ago about how you believe this Jade Helm bullshit. You're nuts. A day old baby could see it. Get a fucking grip man. Originally Posted by timpage
If you're scared just say you're scared. Don't jump my ass you little momma's boy.

Jim
If you're scared just say you're scared. Don't jump my ass you little momma's boy.

Looks like you're the one scared of his own shadow sonny boy....the big government boogie man is gonna get you....crawling right out of a Walmart tunnel.

You're like the rest of the clown posse.....your hatred of everything Obama has left you deranged and unable to reason or evaluate. If you read or hear something critical of Obama, it must be true, no matter how fucking stupid it is. ODS.
Go fuck yourself admiral. Read it again. I'm through wasting time on idiots who think that US special operations troops are going to confiscate their guns and take over Texas via special tunnels dug between various abandoned Walmarts. I have tuned out.....there is no point in arguing with people that are so fucking stupid that they accept nonsense like the foregoing as being fact.

You're a perfect example. Tell us again about your missing Malaysian airliner theories you fucking mouth-breathing idiot. Originally Posted by timpage
As Ronald Reagan used to say, "there you go again". You lied about things that no one has said on this site or anywhere else I imagine. So is that your idea of an argument? That word you keep using, I don't think you know what it means.

It is never going to happen, it is never going to happen...

Some defense.

It is never going to happen, it is never going to happen...

Some defense. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I don't need to defend it. There's nothing to defend, admiral. Are you truly too dense to understand it? There are no tunnels linking abandoned Walmarts.

The US military is not taking over Texas.

There is no Malaysian airliner being hidden somewhere in a desert....the only place that exists is in your overheated imagination.

You're an idiot if you believe these things. I have no obligation or inclination to try to argue that there is no such thing as gravity either....that doesn't make it any more or less obvious.
Attached Images File Type: jpg the-sky-is-falling-2-chicken-little.jpg (93.2 KB, 21 views)
Looks like you're the one scared of his own shadow sonny boy....the big government boogie man is gonna get you....crawling right out of a Walmart tunnel.

You're like the rest of the clown posse.....your hatred of everything Obama has left you deranged and unable to reason or evaluate. If you read or hear something critical of Obama, it must be true, no matter how fucking stupid it is. ODS. Originally Posted by timpage
Apparently you don't understand this thread. I posted two links pertaining to federalization of the American Police Force. Then I stated would it be a good idea or a bad one. I never stated my opinion one way or the other. Instead of stating whether you thought it was a good idea or not,you jumped up screaming it won't happen never, like a little crying bitch.

Jim
Apparently you don't understand this thread. I posted two links pertaining to federalization of the American Police Force. Then I stated would it be a good idea or a bad one. I never stated my opinion one way or the other. Instead of stating whether you thought it was a good idea or not,you jumped up screaming it won't happen never, like a little crying bitch.

Well, that's different. If you want to run away from the Daily Caller link that you posted up as being authority for something that is never going to fucking happen, then just say so and we'll call your ass whipped and be done.
Well, that's different. If you want to run away from the Daily Caller link that you posted up as being authority for something that is never going to fucking happen, then just say so and we'll call your ass whipped and be done. Originally Posted by timpage
Well if the Daily Caller bothers you that much then read this one, ya little cry baby.

Jim

http://www.independentsentinel.com/o...n-of-policing/
Well if the Daily Caller bothers you that much then read this one, ya little cry baby.

Jim

http://www.independentsentinel.com/o...n-of-policing/ Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I've already lost 10 minutes reading your other stupid links. So...which is it? You think there is going to be a federalization of local police departments or not? You're saying you just posted this up for discussion purposes and not because you are a whacked-out, paranoid looney tune who believes that US special operations forces are taking over Texas via a connected network of tunnels from abandoned Walmarts?
Which is it.....Jim?

By the way, when you say it has already happened in six cities....what does that mean? That when a local law enforcement authority accepts a federal grant, they have become federalized? Moron, every major police department in the US is federalized then because they all get federal money in one way, shape or form.

You better get to your fallout shelter and make sure you have a good supply of canned food for the coming federal apocalyptic takeover.
I've already lost 10 minutes reading your other stupid links. So...which is it? You think there is going to be a federalization of local police departments or not? You're saying you just posted this up for discussion purposes and not because you are a whacked-out, paranoid looney tune who believes that US special operations forces are taking over Texas via a connected network of tunnels from abandoned Walmarts?
Which is it.....Jim?

By the way, when you say it has already happened in six cities....what does that mean? That when a local law enforcement authority accepts a federal grant, they have become federalized? Moron, every major police department in the US is federalized then because they all get federal money in one way, shape or form.

You better get to your fallout shelter and make sure you have a good supply of canned food for the coming federal apocalyptic takeover. Originally Posted by timpage
When Police Depts get Grant Money from the Government that has nothing to do with federalization of that agency. On another note who said anything about a take over and tunnels under Wal-Mart, what does that have to do with anything in this thread. Quit spewing out unrelated crap. Do your own research on Federalization of Police. You'll find it has nothing to do with your wild imagination.

Jim
When Police Depts get Grant Money from the Government that has nothing to do with federalization of that agency. On another note who said anything about a take over and tunnels under Wal-Mart, what does that have to do with anything in this thread. Quit spewing out unrelated crap. Do your own research on Federalization of Police. You'll find it has nothing to do with your wild imagination.

You're the one who posted it up and provided me with the research. I read your bullshit links and called you out on it. When faced with the irrefutable truth of the matter: that your paranoid fear that local police departments will be federalized is utterly unfounded, you crawdaddy.

You're the one who mentioned the six agencies where this alleged federalization has already happened. Turns out six agencies have accepted grants associated with the program that your links relate to....so? When you mentioned the six agencies, what were you talking about?

Are we done then?