This HAS to be staged. People Can't Be This Ignorant.

Sometimes you think too hard about stuff......the point is that republicans are generally just as stupid as democrats. Originally Posted by timpage
Every now and then, Timmy swerves accidentally into the truth.
A lot more often than you silly old man.

Every now and then, Timmy swerves accidentally into the truth. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Not as often as you think, Timmy. Don't worry, I'll let you know whether you are right or wrong. No problem, glad to do it!

No shortage of stupidity in either party like that Rove dude.
There's just a lot of people out there (regardless of where you live) that will fall on the lower end of the intellect bell curve. Actually about 50% (even amonst those in the upper half, the people at the lower end of that won't be intellectual giants).

Pretty much while it's always sad to hearwatch, it's not surprising to me.

Also, obviously in a sketch like this, you interview enough people you're going to find enough hilarious answers.
  • WTF
  • 03-14-2013, 08:04 AM
Notice, I didn't mention a party affiliation. I just said they probably voted for Obama. Which I think is a safe assumption. Originally Posted by acp5762
You post every day , proving your stupidity.

We are all stupid in some regards.

You think I'm stupid, I think you're stupid....but people that only think the other side is stupid are the stupidest, IMHO.
  • WTF
  • 03-14-2013, 08:07 AM

Kimmel should ask these people about the Keystone pipeline bringing beer from Canada. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Get a hell of a lot more support from progressives!
You post every day , proving your stupidity.

We are all stupid in some regards.

You think I'm stupid, I think you're stupid....but people that only think the other side is stupid are the stupidest, IMHO. Originally Posted by WTF
What a stupid post.
For the record that is called "begging the question" or circular reasoning. It is a crap movement.
  • WTF
  • 03-14-2013, 01:51 PM
What a stupid post. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Let's go have a drink and discuss who is stupid.
  • WTF
  • 03-14-2013, 01:54 PM
For the record that is called "begging the question" or circular reasoning. It is a crap movement. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Well that is your area of expertise. Oh and for the record any philosophical discussion above your pay grade, you assign that phrase to, which is 99% of.
Republicans in LA: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Deukmejian, Ronald Regan, Pete Wilson, John Birch, most of the liberals are too stoned to vote.
Yeah California is a weird state where they like really progressive social policies, but also really like electing conservative representatives.
  • KCJoe
  • 03-14-2013, 08:38 PM
Also, obviously in a sketch like this, you interview enough people you're going to find enough hilarious answers. Originally Posted by jbravo_123
When I see these clips, I wonder how many people there are who answer correctly, but they only show the idiots.