Encounter: *scam alert* freaky friday

And her pimp doesn't help either
Is that not why we provide a url link! And in this situation a name was not givin being they were tryin to scam. This was a warning to other hobbiers to stay away.. how about yal create a black list/warning section for these types of situations
Is that not why we provide a url link! And in this situation a name was not givin being they were tryin to scam. This was a warning to other hobbiers to stay away.. how about yal create a black list/warning section for these types of situations Originally Posted by Jarheadray
look, I don't have a dog in this fight but I think I can add some clarity.

There are specific requirements to posting a successful review.
Name -
Phone -
URL -

The name requirement is a little bit of a grey area and I'll admit that it provides little value other than searchable text when guys are looking for intel on a provider. If you can get her name, great! Post it! It's a best effort IMO, but do your best to get a name. I'm guessing she doesn't know your name either! If you didn't get her name, maybe use "freaky friday" or something from the ad? Be creative my man

Posting only a URL is not going to work because in a week, that URL will be dead, hence, it will be worthless.

Same with a phone number. That's in the ad as well, but again, in a week that URL will be invalid. It's easier to search the interwebz for a phone number than it is to search for a dead URL.

Lastly, saying to a MOD "you ain't shit" is no way to make friends. If you think you can do better, or want to make changes to the rules, volunteer to be a moderator.

That said, there is a NC/NS thread in Co-Ed, but it's locked for some reason. Using the "would you recommend" is the way to go if you...do not recommend anyone else see her.
I am volunteering to be a moderator
look, I don't have a dog in this fight but I think I can add some clarity.

There are specific requirements to posting a successful review.
Name -
Phone -
URL -
Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
Yinzer is spot on.

There have always been specific requirements for posting a review.

URL's like the one you posted may not work in a week or two which is why name and phone numbers are also needed.
Plus a name and a phone number are searchable for guys trying to find hofo on someone.

I appreciate your effort to warn your fellow hobbyists but it's not that hard to follow the rules of what is required for a review
Must be a damn far left reviewer......