Am I the only one who sees #SOTU...

They damn near consider ever woman who enters the profession as trafficked and ever john as a trafficker...even the ones who predict football gamrs! Originally Posted by WTF
I'm glad you said THEY...this crosses party lines!!
This just shows how outa touch they are...
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2019, 12:33 AM
oh .. so you do remember posting that! if i find it, are you gonna say you were just being sarcastic if not a bit obfuscated about it? you can always take a typo mulligan!

lol Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You will not find me saying that. I've posted the exact opposite in fact.
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2019, 12:34 AM
I'm glad you said THEY...this crosses party lines!!
This just shows how outa touch they are... Originally Posted by bb1961
You will not find me saying that. I've posted the exact opposite in fact. Originally Posted by WTF
Actually ... you did.

Yea, sure it is.

And 200k sex trafficked women pass through Houston every year...though they can't seem to find hardly any. Originally Posted by WTF
what you did was make a dismissive remark (Yea, sure it is.) of IB's factually based report with a wild claim of your own to deflect and obfuscate the issue. as usual.

here's your context ..

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1061007038] The topic of this thread is about 100 ISIS terrorists being rounded up in Guatemala and the possibility of other members of ISIS infiltrating the caravan of illegals headed towards the U.S. It's not bogus information. The article is factual. Guatemalan President Jimmy Morales confirmed as much.

This thread is NOT about "Cheetos", cheese or the lunar surface: posting as such is worthy of being RTM'd.

notice you cherry picked your "quote" too

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The article is factual. Guatemalan President Jimmy Morales confirmed as much.

Just like old times uhh guys? This thread is filled with warmth...........
  • R.M.
  • 02-06-2019, 05:18 AM

MAGA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Bless their pointy heads if they don't get it. Lol.
I have one question.....where the hell did you learn how not to spell correctly? Google is your friend!! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
He learned that at Cougar High, where he was the valedicktorian.
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2019, 07:42 AM
He learned that at Cougar High, where he was the valedicktorian. Originally Posted by friendly fred
You better learn to start pronouncing valedictorian like that comrade friendly Fred your motherland is slowly being overrun by Russians
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2019, 07:54 AM
[QUOTE=The_Waco_Kid;1061243943]Actually ... you did.

what you did was make a dismissive remark (Yea, sure it is.) of IB's factually based report with a wild claim of your own to deflect and obfuscate the issue. as usual.

here's your context ..

The topic of this thread is about 100 ISIS terrorists being rounded up in Guatemala and the possibility of other members of ISIS infiltrating the caravan of illegals headed towards the U.S. It's not bogus information. The article is factual. Guatemalan President Jimmy Morales confirmed as much.

This thread is NOT about "Cheetos", cheese or the lunar surface: posting as such is worthy of being RTM'd.

notice you cherry picked your "quote" too

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The article is factual. Guatemalan President Jimmy Morales confirmed as much.

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Could you actually link that so people can see in context what was actually written there Mr Waco Kid who is lying about what was said or is really not bright enough to understand what was said contextually.

Personally I do not think you that dense and are just lying (badly & bigly) but I could be wrong.
  • oeb11
  • 02-06-2019, 07:56 AM
WTF - are you welcoming the Russians?

Or is it not your homeland?
No Libertarian would welcome Russian oppression to the US
Just ask the residents of Crimea for an opinion
We are on a whore board...99% of my posts are from my phone. Typos mostly. Plus I do not give a fuck enough to proof read. Mast fokls wtih hafl a brian con raed just fnie even if spled incorectly. Originally Posted by WTF
But but but, you say you use a dictation device that seems to mangle 99.9% of your posts!!!!!! I guess it makes up words that don’t exist!!!! I use my IPhone 100% of the time. I make mistakes, usually hitting a letter that’s next to the indended one. Let’s just say you weren’t the editor of the law review in whatever law school you went to!!
Could you actually link that so people can see in context what was actually written there Mr Waco Kid who is lying about what was said or is really not bright enough to understand what was said contextually.

Personally I do not think you that dense and are just lying (badly & bigly) but I could be wrong.[/QUOTE]

you do know that the quotes themselves are links?
You better learn to start pronouncing valedictorian like that comrade friendly Fred your motherland is slowly being overrun by Russians Originally Posted by WTF
We're in for another Red Dawn!!
I have one question.....where the hell did you learn how not to spell correctly? Google is your friend!! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
oh .. so you do remember posting that! if i find it, are you gonna say you were just being sarcastic if not a bit obfuscated about it? you can always take a typo mulligan!

lol Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

It is humerus you two are always obsessing on spelling, while worshiping a man who can't spell for shit.
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2019, 03:31 PM
But but but, you say you use a dictation device that seems to mangle 99.9% of your posts!!!!!! I guess it makes up words that don’t exist!!!! I use my IPhone 100% of the time. I make mistakes, usually hitting a letter that’s next to the indended one. Let’s just say you weren’t the editor of the law review in whatever law school you went to!! Originally Posted by bambino
In short posts. .. i type. Anything else Perry Mason?