Moooshel is a tranny!!!!

Geez, between bambino and winn dixie, I feel like I'm watching "dumb and dumber".
Geez, between bambino and winn dixie, I feel like I'm watching "dumb and dumber". Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
For not going to "town" on this one. Can I get a cpl. points taken off???????????
this moose thing is getting old. only way to prove this is to get her DNA. it should tell if she is XX or XY.
Tranny's can't have kids. You have to have the XX chromosomes to have a kid. Boys have the XY chromosome. Michelle Obama has two kids. Back to biology 101 for you. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Maybe Barack hired a surrogate.
Who is listed as the mother on the birth certificate of the two kids genius? Originally Posted by adav8s28
Have you seen their "birth certificates"? Or did you see a copy of a "Certificate of Birth" on each one?

And which one of Munchshell did you see?
Maybe Barack hired a surrogate. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Sure wouldn't do him for free.
Sure wouldn't do him for free. Originally Posted by LexusLover
No maybe not free.
Geez, between bambino and winn dixie, I feel like I'm watching "dumb and dumber". Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Not quite. Neither Lloyd nor Harry were hateful. Both were stupid, though.

Neither got laid.
this moose thing is getting old. only way to prove this is to get her DNA. it should tell if she is XX or XY. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Where does this stupid shit come from?

You gonna command the former First Lady to prover her femininity to you?

Do any of you have a reason to doubt it? Or just a bunch of racist social media chatter between like minded bigots?

Or is it the “woman” thing? or the BLACK woman thing?

Or maybe it’s just the fact that you’re still in shock that a black man was elected POTUS TWICE!

Great comment, DF.

Another option is moochelle could be a hermaphrodite.
Your naive

https://people.com/politics/obama-fa...ears/?amp=true

Where are the preggo pics? Newborn pics? Maybe you can find them? Originally Posted by bambino
You have Michelle Obama confused with Kaitlyn (Bruce) Jenner. There were plenty of arm pictures of Michelle Obama in the piece by People Magazine. I didn't see any bulging biceps.

Has Michelle Obama ever been asked to leave the ladies restroom and go find a one for Trannies?

If Michelle Obama were a tranny, that would have come out a long time ago. Fake having kids and pull it off so NO ONE knows about it? I don't think so.

Your 401K did not improve during the Obama years? The DJIA went up 12,000 points under Obama. Everyone's 401K went up.

Do any of you have a reason to doubt it? Or just a bunch of racist social media chatter between like minded bigots?

Or maybe it’s just the fact that you’re still in shock that a black man was elected POTUS TWICE!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
+1

Most likely a combination of the two.
Another option is moochelle could be a hermaphrodite. Originally Posted by winn dixie

like this..........
So many of the threads on this forum are ridiculous but this one exceeds that.

George and Laura Bush. Barack and Michelle Obama. Donald and Melania Trump. Joe and Jill Biden.

Let's rank, best to worst, their marriages and family life as to which are models that other married couples/families would aspire to. I don't know how to rank 1-3 but I know which couple to rank 4th.