After Enabling Violent, Far-Left Extremists, GoFundMe 'Steals' Millions From Freedom Convoy Fundraisers

I find the posts of you right-wingerds to always include a few nefarious characters. Such as Berry's comment about a few 'planted' bad actors who will cause trouble in the convoy, or the FBI plants or ANTIFA at the Jan 6 rally..er riot. Why is it that these large Reptard rallies can't accept guilt or blame for their groups actions? They always say it's because of bad actors that are planted there. You cannot make up how some ppl cannot accept the reality of radicalized elements who are violent & who can't wear masks for the betterment of all. I get that protest is a valid way to voice dissent, but planting pipe bombs at a rally and holding Congress hostage, or blocking a city or transport routes only will gather the already sympathetic people to support the effort. It needs to be less about the consequences and more about the pandemic & having a reasonable voice a to your request. Reasonable is not a part of a demand statement or "We're made as hell and we're not gonna take it" mentality. I think the go fund me dollars should be returned to the donators. I know the comment from go fund me stated.

GoFundMe put the following statement on the Freedom Convoy 2o22 fundraising page:

GoFundMe supports peaceful protests and we believe that was the intention of the Freedom Convoy 2022 fundraiser when it was first created.
We now have evidence from law enforcement that the previously peaceful demonstration has become an occupation, with police reports of violence and other unlawful activity.

Morale of the story, have your funding in place if your gonna do anything that approaches being illegal. Hostage taking /making is illegal. (And yes so is rioting and looting or burning shit down)

One day we'll get passed this pandemic but we ain't there yet.
Well, seems GoFundMe may have changed their mind in a way to avoid Government Scrutiny:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...224546412.html Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay
Yes - I guess having the Attorney General of Florida and 5 other red states open investigations into the criminal behavior of GoFundMe can get them to quickly change their tune and refund the money automatically instead of stealing it for their own purposes
I'm addressing you for your failure to fact check. DF is DF. You're the one who's supposedly tethered to reality and claims to know better. Originally Posted by HDGristle
Well hoop de doo. No you are addressing me because you don't like me and my politics.

The fact is Dogface quoted you in his post. So if you have a problem with the accuracy of what Dogface posted, take it up with him, not me. Again - you don't get to let someone else make a statement about what you posted, not tell them what they posted is incorrect and then whine and complain when someone else comments about it
DF didn't quote me. He stated he read the article. He's also been spouting off about Nazis for 2 days. You put 2 and 2 together and got 5.

That you can't see that and didn't fact check or even read the article yourself before pounding your keyboard is on you
I find the posts of you right-wingerds to always include a few nefarious characters. Such as Berry's comment about a few 'planted' bad actors who will cause trouble in the convoy, or the FBI plants or ANTIFA at the Jan 6 rally..er riot. Why is it that these large Reptard rallies can't accept guilt or blame for their groups actions? They always say it's because of bad actors that are planted there. You cannot make up how some ppl cannot accept the reality of radicalized elements who are violent & who can't wear masks for the betterment of all. I get that protest is a valid way to voice dissent, but planting pipe bombs at a rally and holding Congress hostage, or blocking a city or transport routes only will gather the already sympathetic people to support the effort. It needs to be less about the consequences and more about the pandemic & having a reasonable voice a to your request. Reasonable is not a part of a demand statement or "We're made as hell and we're not gonna take it" mentality. I think the go fund me dollars should be returned to the donators. I know the comment from go fund me stated.

GoFundMe put the following statement on the Freedom Convoy 2o22 fundraising page:

GoFundMe supports peaceful protests and we believe that was the intention of the Freedom Convoy 2022 fundraiser when it was first created.
We now have evidence from law enforcement that the previously peaceful demonstration has become an occupation, with police reports of violence and other unlawful activity.

Morale of the story, have your funding in place if your gonna do anything that approaches being illegal. Hostage taking /making is illegal. (And yes so is rioting and looting or burning shit down)

One day we'll get passed this pandemic but we ain't there yet. Originally Posted by eyecu2
Why is it that libtards can never believe that some nefarious characters try to infiltrate certain peaceful protests to try and discredit them? When there is clear evidence of this happening?

I mean just look at the Freedom Truckers, when they are all out no masks, peaceful and you have one libtard goon, face all masked to hide his identity carrying a confederate flag and followed by his own personal photographer / videographer to try and discredit them. There is video of the truckers calling out and exposing this provocateur plant and yet the typical liberal mainstream media writes or talks about this obvious plant.
DF didn't quote me. He stated he read the article. He's also been spouting off about Nazis for 2 days. You put 2 and 2 together and got 5.

That you can't see that and didn't fact check or even read the article yourself before pounding your keyboard is on you Originally Posted by HDGristle
Well this is a quote - again if you have a problem with him misstating what you posted, take it up with Dogface . But we know you won't. You have ulterior motives at play

Just read what Gristle just posted, swastika's?
Dancing on the grave of the unknown soldier, and pissing on the war memorial? Originally Posted by Dogface78
Not a quote of me. I posted no words of my own or personal opinion on the matter to quote, at that point. That's a reading comprehension issue on your part.

Getting back on point. If you donated to the convoy I really hope you get your refund. Did you?
Not a quote of me. I posted no words of my own or personal opinion on the matter to quote, at that point. That's a reading comprehension issue on your part.

Getting back on point. If you donated to the convoy I really hope you get your refund. Did you? Originally Posted by HDGristle
And yet he references you and yet again you ignored that and only chose to respond when I referenced it. Hmmm

And your concern for me getting back my refund is touching. Credit card chargebacks are a wonderful thing. Going to cost them an additional $15 now because of their actions
Glad you got your money back.

Still coming up 5's, though
I find the posts of you right-wingerds to always include a few nefarious characters. Originally Posted by eyecu2
Hey Eye - just for you. More evidence of two plants exposed today:

The truckers have been 100% peaceful. So Trudeau’s feds are working around the clock to manufacture an incident to justify a violent state response. Watch this laughable attempt:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1490447986094129157

The man gets up and starts yelling at other people after staging a hoax about being injured by a truck driver at the Freedom Convoy in Ottawa.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1490489880757116930

Someone in Ottawa claimed this racist flyer was given out in Ottawa at the Freedom Convoy. He was paraded on television as an expert. Only problem - turns out he copied the same image from a post weeks ago that was said to be found in Miami

And here is the Canadian government caught in the act of theft of funds and supplies

https://twitter.com/i/status/1490456682169876480

So yes - plenty of nefarious characters, government actors, paid or unpaid provocateurs trying to discredit this peaceful Freedom Truckers protest
No news or proof provided by anyone will convince anyone to change their minds about politics. We all feel like the other side is corrupt and deliver fake news.
Well if it came from Twitter, it must be real... Agree that those people on the video were not injured, but sometimes ppl do things for personal reasons vs. them being "federal or government plants". But these videos are not very reliable as full source, vs small snipits of activities. Perhaps if you were to quote it from Tick-Tok or Instagram, then I would never have second guessed your posts. Cause everyone know's that twitter is considered a highly reputable news source, but not as good as these other ones; oh yeah, that and "the Onion". You can never go wrong with a source named after a vegetable -especially Cruciferious ones or Alliums like onions.

Come to think of it, I'm fairly certain that more than a few ppl have been kicked off Twitter for spreading false information habitually, so I'd have to request perhaps one or more of the others. Or from an actual news source.
Well if it came from Twitter, it must be real... Originally Posted by eyecu2
Face it - you just can't admit reality.
He's also been spouting off about Nazis for 2 days. Originally Posted by HDGristle
I've been spouting off as you put it for 13 months, not two days?
For the last two days Ive not been busy doing important shit.
So I spend my time here throwing rocks at Nazis/Facists and shooting crows outside my living room window with my pellet gun. Killed one at 60 fucking yards! Not bad for a break barrel!
Hit him square in the head too!
Even I was impressed!
Really haven't been able to tell the difference between the two!
Nazi's and crows are both noisy and annoying!

So what up gristle, what did I do? And no I don't have time to read through every damn post to find it!
I have crows to shoot!

So what is Berry pspposed to fact check me over, reference would help.
So what up gristle, what did I do? And no I don't have time to read through every damn post to find it!
I have crows to shoot!

So what is Berry pspposed to fact check me over, reference would help. Originally Posted by Dogface78

I'll PM you, I know what you were saying