WHY I LOVE BBFS

Thanks, DJ! Now I can go through the day knowing it really is April 1st! An annual tradition continues! Good job!
I have only one question: Did you hit Teri Weigel bare? Originally Posted by bbkid
...or that tranny you reviewed?

WAIT!

Was that you, or someone else ... not chicagosun? Dang Alzheimer's.
Oooooohhh, it's a joke! Whew... I almost posted a 2-page list of all my BBFS "girlfriends." The best one yet, BB_Johnny.

TopCat
Did you BB Kili?

yeah, I would hit that. Originally Posted by notanewbie
I would buy her a car....

Did you BB Kili? Originally Posted by deerhunter
No but that girl I didn't murder sure wanted me to.

Not quite as funny as the Wakeup love threAD but close.
You got me too! I'm thinking, oh, hell, the firestorm is about to start!! Pretty darn good!
not bbfs! Oh and I feel like an ass now for not realizing it was April Fool's. I still think it is going to encourage people to try and slip the condom off.

yeah, I would hit that. Originally Posted by notanewbie
baby I wouldn't bbfs you with Artie's THUNDERCOCK.

okay maybe....if you whispered in my ear... ...
LOL! You had me at first D_J. Good one!
Now don't go playin' with my gold diggin' heart father.

I would buy her a car....

No but that girl I didn't murder sure wanted me to.

Not quite as funny as the Wakeup love threAD but close. Originally Posted by Wayward
  • Rezo
  • 04-01-2011, 01:12 PM
is tg's pacer for sale? whats his asking price?
not bbfs! Oh and I feel like an ass now for not realizing it was April Fool's. I still think it is going to encourage people to try and slip the condom off. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
I highly doubt this will have any influence on BBFS.

There are 3 big reasons why I will always do CFS with providers.
1) STD prevention
2) Pregnancy prevention
3) I last longer covered and I need all the help I can get.

Great post D_J, has to be up there with Google's internet service by toilet program from a couple years ago.
Shit, it is April 1...........I should have waited till tomorrow to post this thread.

Hell yea I hit Kili bareback. Her pussy........err...........ass was aching for a raw dick.

About Teri Weigle. I don't really know what to say. I mean we did meet and I was hot for her, actually too hot. I rang one bell when we said hello, I rang another when I was playing with her tits. I finally barebacked her and hammered the hell out of that pussy for about 30 seconds, but there wasn't really anything left to shoot. She called our time 'highly insignificant, but she kept the money'.

and so far I've never caught the .
LMAO!!!

Damn it D_J...you get me every year.
AND that was the first time I stuck a dildo up my ass while masterbating. Wait. I am typing this in a public forum. Um...Um...Um... April Fools! Thats it. Happy April Fools Day. I got you. I got you all good. Right? Please? Anybody?

Good one. This has been one funny April Fools day. First the Hack Off with that Global Warming meltdown take. Then this post. I wonder what would make it even better.