Question for the gents and the girls

I like my patch I wouldn't call it a landing strip exactly. I'm trying to make it longer I keep messing up. Lol I show it on my Twitter so if you don't like don't lick it. Lol I don't want to shave I feel like my pussy power will be gone. Lol
Just get it removed by a laser. Just doesn't work on blondes Originally Posted by tbone2u
I have been.slowly working on that, the past few months for all over unwanted hair, but it feels like it shocks me more down there or maybe it's just my fear.....
Cornrows in the genital and arm pit area shows imagination and talent.
Cornrows in the genital and arm pit area shows imagination and talent. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

Gotta be the post of the week at least lol. I'm not sure what I would do if I walked in and saw that on a lady lol.
OP - I like all options.
I personally love the jungle hair pussy. Nothing like watching your dick foooking disappear into a mound of curly hair...
Preferably trimmed or landing strip. But I eat it slick or bushy! As long as it’s fresh I’ll DATY for hours!
Full bush, love to rub my cock and balls in it.
Bald pum pum has never been my thing and certainly never a bush.
I have had a landing strip for years and don't se myself swaying from that
I anything but bushy
I prefer bare or small landing strip. If a lady wants me to manscape, then I hope they take the same approach to their own grooming.
Oh man do I love a neatly trimmed landing strip. But they are hard to find.

Least favorite - bare but I didn’t bother to shave before you showed up so it’s stubble.
I keep a short tuff of hair on top
shave all the rest off ..
It doesn't matter to me if it's bald or has an afro on it! I want to see those H-Cups!!! November can't get here fast enough!!
  • BLM69
  • 10-30-2018, 12:07 PM
Personally I prefer to stay bare at all times Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
👍