Encounter: Tang Yi Fuckin’ A(nna) Right

Raise your hand if Jack555 has ever PM’d you ROS info Originally Posted by AmishGangster
Hey buggy boy - I've exchanged PMs with jack555 on amp girls who wanted to stay UTR. Anna isn't in that category.
Thanks Lusty.

Enough. Let’s move on…
Thanks Lusty.

Enough. Let’s move on… Originally Posted by jack555
Ok, so you got 1. Considering your posts were 6 minutes apart I’ll assume you had to send the bat signal for help.

Before we move on, please enlighten me as to exactly how you know who is safe to PM information with. Because your account with 20 posts in 6 years could very easily make you suspected of being less than secure.
Let it go, AG.
This place has only been reviewed around 100 times. It’s still there. Although Mick Jagger took her talents to Bloomfield.
Let it go, AG. Originally Posted by jack555
Thats not an answer, you called me out, the least you can do is explain to me and the board exactly what your criteria for determining someone is safe to share info with in a PM. How do we know you are on the level and not a member of the local Chinese mafia, law enforcement, a ho pretending to be a hobbyist, an employee of a local AMP a pimp, a human trafficker or anyone else who should not be trusted with information? We don’t, yet you were easily able to obtain premium access to read the ROS of this review and have exchanged privileged info with at least one reputable monger here. Just because you use code words in your reviews doesn’t make them hard for anyone who even speaks minimal English to decode. Therefore you have risked the jobs of 11 ladies by your own standards.

I await your detailed explanation.
This place has only been reviewed around 100 times. It’s still there. Although Mick Jagger took her talents to Bloomfield. Originally Posted by bambino
So when is bam going to review Mick?
Thats not an answer, you called me out, the least you can do is explain to me and the board exactly what your criteria for determining someone is safe to share info with in a PM. How do we know you are on the level and not a member of the local Chinese mafia, law enforcement, a ho pretending to be a hobbyist, an employee of a local AMP a pimp, a human trafficker or anyone else who should not be trusted with information? We don’t, yet you were easily able to obtain premium access to read the ROS of this review and have exchanged privileged info with at least one reputable monger here. Just because you use code words in your reviews doesn’t make them hard for anyone who even speaks minimal English to decode. Therefore you have risked the jobs of 11 ladies by your own standards.

I await your detailed explanation. Originally Posted by AmishGangster
OK, I thought I was done with this, but apparently not.

First of all, I'm not any of the things you imagine I am. I'm a part time hobbyist, not as dedicated as you seem to be. And most of the time I just read the posts and pay my fees to Eccie, thus subsidizing this board so you and the other regulars can play on it for free.

Second, I "easily obtained" premium access by paying for it. Duh.

Third, everyone knows that girls at AMPs give hand jobs. Since there are so many AMPs and so few get shut down, it means that that level of sexual activity is tolerated by the local politicians and LE. But when AMP girls go above and beyond (or below and beyond), I think that's when trouble starts. I've gotten some really nice services from AMP girls and they are always worried that I'm going to blab about them on the boards. So I keep my mouth shut. And I keep getting those services. Win/win.

This doesn't apply to places like Kyoto and Sky, since everyone knows they're whorehouses and are somehow immune from LE.

Hope this answers your questions, AG. Yes I called you out, and I still think it's best to keep BBBJ's and FS on the down-low. Don't take it personally, and I'm sorry if I offended you.

Over and out on this. Really.

First of all, I'm not any of the things you imagine I am. I'm a part time hobbyist, not as dedicated as you seem to be. And most of the time I just read the posts and pay my fees to Eccie, thus subsidizing this board so you and the other regulars can play on it for free.

Third, everyone knows that girls at AMPs give hand jobs. Since there are so many AMPs and so few get shut down, it means that that level of sexual activity is tolerated by the local politicians and LE. But when AMP girls go above and beyond (or below and beyond), I think that's when trouble starts. I've gotten some really nice services from AMP girls and they are always worried that I'm going to blab about them on the boards. So I keep my mouth shut. And I keep getting those services. Win/win.

This doesn't apply to places like Kyoto and Sky, since everyone knows they're whorehouses and are somehow immune from LE.

Hope this answers your questions, AG. Yes I called you out, and I still think it's best to keep BBBJ's and FS on the down-low. Don't take it personally, and I'm sorry if I offended you.

Over and out on this. Really. Originally Posted by jack555
And as to the point made before by myself and at least one other. This is about the 100th review of this place, and about 50 of them were of this girl and most of them were written as candidly!
And seeings how there are usually from what I can tell, 3 to 4 girls working the place so that's saying something.
Go back 4 or 5 pages,
I guess they got by you when you were part timing it?

Over and out on this. Really. Originally Posted by jack555
Thank you.

Take some time and better understand how the board operates and all the risk levels involved, it will help
There's always been a line as to how much info is too much info in the eyes of the hobbyists. Some want to keep everything on the down low and others want to know how many knuckles you got up some girl's ass. WALDT
That was a good 2 page read!!
Originally Posted by AmishGangster
So when is bam going to review Mick? Originally Posted by lustylad
I saw the Stones 8yrs ago. Pearl Jam was the warmup Band. I thought they were better than the Stones. Maybe because they were 30yrs younger.