ISIS attacks Trump!

I didn't call you out. Why so defensive? Originally Posted by eatfibo
Who's being defensive? You and Louie aren't to quick on the uptake. Just wanted to go on the record for the slower folks.
To what?
Who's being defensive? You and Louie aren't to quick on the uptake. Just wanted to go on the record for the slower folks. Originally Posted by bambino
This counter wouldn't be so transparent if you hadn't initially used the word "Obviously" in your defensive response to my post.
This counter wouldn't be so transparent if you hadn't initially used the word "Obviously" in your defensive response to my post. Originally Posted by eatfibo
Obviously, your track record here isn't very good.
This counter wouldn't be so transparent if you hadn't initially used the word "Obviously" in your defensive response to my post. Originally Posted by eatfibo
Obviously, your track record here isn't very good. Now provide a citation that shows my motive. Your opinion is not a citation.
Obviously, your track record here isn't very good. Now provide a citation that shows my motive. Your opinion is not a citation. Originally Posted by bambino
Reckon he might be taking lessons from " the pig " ?
Reckon he might be taking lessons from " the pig " ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
The pig can only give lessons on how to be a stupid, dirty, lazy pig.
The video claiming to link him to ISIS had been proven to be fake Originally Posted by BigLouie

Looks like the same Bernout to me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqwk_o8bNwc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0Kwcp2DLFo
I saw some dude slip thru the security perimeter. Drumpf SHAT HIMSELF!

That I can tell you.
Link, Assup?
This gets more ridiculous by the day.

What are you going to do when the GOP takes the nomination away from your savior Trump and Clinton wins the presidency?

Riot?

Punch a Negro?

Deport yourself?

What are you going to do when the GOP takes the nomination away from your savior Trump and Clinton wins the presidency?

Riot?

Punch a Negro?

Deport yourself? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And what will you do if the FBI shit cans Hillary pigfuck? Wallow in your own shit? But then again, that's what you normally do.

Riot?

Punch a Negro?

Deport yourself? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It really doesn't matter who wins. You'll still be an asshole, and

DIPSHIT EMERITUS!
Obviously you and Louie didn't see the sarcasm in my post. Originally Posted by bambino
Oh I knew but others on here thought you were serious