Miss Minnesota USA Contestant Wears Burkini In Swimsuit Competition

• DSK
  • 11-28-2016, 07:25 PM
I bet your faggot ass will ever grow some balls and do such a thang

i think its stupid of her but very very Courageous Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
I don't see how it was so courageous - maybe she was just covering up some fat or cellulite? A G-string burkini, now that I would call courageous!

Additionally, I'm not a faggot so you must have been thinking about Assup Rider.
I bet your faggot ass will ever grow some balls and do such a thang. Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
It didn't take any "balls" for her to do this. Nobody is going to put a fatwa on her. Her life is not in danger. Do you know who Ayaan Hirsi Ali is? That's a woman who has "balls", not this girl.

i think its stupid of her but very very Courageous Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
What's so courageous about it? The beauty pageant hosts are the ones lacking in courage. Why did they cave in? They should have told her in no uncertain terms that the pageant rules stipulate every contestant must wear a standard swimsuit - no exceptions. If she had a problem with those rules, she should have dropped out! How are the judges supposed to evaluate her versus the other contestants on physical beauty (one of many categories) if she is allowed to cover herself up? It's total bullshit - political correctness run amok!
Who cares? This is not an issue. The pageant is a private company. They can do what they want, as long as its legal, and suffer the consequences or reap the rewards of the marketplace. I say "Skin to Win" but it's not my problem.
This is a bikini Burka

Well hopefully she'll never be in the "Public Eye" ever again. As for this Muslim chick this is America she can choose to wear what she wishes now she looked stupid up against the other shapely swimsuit clad women but hey that's her problem. I wouldn't give her any points for her choice of attire. Not because she's Muslim but because it was a swimsuit portion of the pageant and that " get Up" she wore was not a traditional swimsuit.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
So when they have the "gown" presentation, a thong is ok?
  • DSK
  • 11-29-2016, 02:33 PM
This is a bikini Burka

Originally Posted by zerodahero
That I can support!!

Originally Posted by gnadfly

I don't see how it was so courageous - ..... Originally Posted by DSK
You know what would've been courageous of her? Wearing a suicide vest then detonating it when only took out the women from blue states.

You know what would've been courageous of her? Wearing a suicide vest then detonating it when only took out the women from blue states.

Originally Posted by gnadfly
Go detonate your vest turdfly. You are a hateful SOB.
....the women from blue states.... Originally Posted by gnadfly
.. they are preoccupied with stuffing new ballots in the boxes....

.. getting ready for the recount.
If you know how many somali refugees are in Minnesota nowadays, you know this was another OJ concession so they wouldn't start chopping heads off.

How do you pick her as the winner when you don't even know what she looks like? You could have paraded a pig in a costume around the stage and it would have won.
In some places she wuld still be executed for showing her face.
Sadly, those places now include parts of the USA and Canada.
come on now, you know our strength is in our diversity
Sadly, those places now include parts of the USA and Canada. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yes. Sanctuary cities and college campuses.
So when they have the "gown" presentation, a thong is ok? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Oh hell yeah, lol.

Jim