SubAmp Teasing

I would recommend LULU at Nagoya. She is real multiple teasing!!!!
+ 1 for Linda and Rose at Sunny Foot!
Good suggestions here.
Can we stay on topic?

I highly recommend Chinese Rose at Palace therapy, Dallas.

The place is exceptionally clean and Rose wants to please. Her teasing prowess was a my latest pleasant surprise. I did encourage it of course, and she did not rush it. There is more to be had with Rose besides teasing.

Many times if you just lay there and say nothing positive they will rush it because they do not know better if you say nothing. My advice is to ask early on. They will not mind. Originally Posted by Lolipop

Confirming Rose at the Palace, as the teasing champion.

For some reason, sub-amp teasing is more fun than teasing in a full service place maybe because it is part of the massage. But with Rose it started with a massage, and ended with L 3.

Mia @ Lan is also fun as a teaser and cute as a button, cuter than most.
  • Red78
  • 08-25-2019, 12:08 PM
  • Red78
  • 08-25-2019, 12:13 PM
Thank you for the recommendation, however that's not a subamp, is it?

Can we stay on topic?

I highly recommend Chinese Rose at Palace therapy, Dallas.

The place is exceptionally clean and Rose wants to please. Her teasing prowess was a my latest pleasant surprise. I did encourage it of course, and she did not rush it. There is more to be had with Rose besides teasing.

Many times if you just lay there and say nothing positive they will rush it because they do not know better if you say nothing. My advice is to ask early on. They will not mind. Originally Posted by Lolipop
For the subamp and L1 what is the standard tip? Originally Posted by TennisGuy
$65.00 total ! And you better not pay any more other wise just do it yourself !
$65 for all? It is usually $60 for an hour for the house fees. $40 for L1. If you are a regular, might include NE. Otherwise another $20 for NE.

Am I giving away more?
Thank you for the recommendation, however that's not a subamp, is it? Originally Posted by dan.uncut
The Palace is like both. It is a massage place with extended menus you. can get L0 to L1, L2, or L3. I had very good massage with a good teasing and then the L3 option popped on the massage table. For me is the best mix of options.
  • Red78
  • 08-28-2019, 12:08 PM
Lets keep this going. we are losing traction. haha

Who makes you want to explode from just touching/teasing you, or tries to before even the flip ?
- typically this is subamp thing - just sayin .
Jennifer at Asian massage in Hurst
Nicole at Hands On in Lewisville was the best for me. Anyone here knows where she is now?
This thread should get a sticky, seriously. I mean this is probably one of the most valuable threads I've ever seen.
Lucy at Sunny Massage Plano Pky / 15th. They also we're trying new talent named LuLu and Hannah. All have there special way of teasing that is awesome.