Cooking 101

Where are the ladies? No ladies cook around here?
Where are the ladies? No ladies cook around here? Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
My daddy always said.. "use the right tool for the right job" . I got a housekeeper... I don't come here looking for another cook...
  • Chloe
  • 07-11-2010, 08:46 PM
HEHEHEHE THATMANFROMTEXAS . . .

I am an amazing cook but when I broke my toe I got overwhelmed with my home duties and hired a housekeeper . ..now too spoiled I have a healed toe and a phone call to my most favorite girl lol. Not only is she hot and has a crush on me but desires to come over to cook and clean . . .sex . . food .. . .laundry . . .cleaning . . .I have found my stay at home wife lol!!!

eggplant parm
vegetarian lasagna
baked ziti and meatballs
Thai, Indian or Etheopian curry dishes
guess I specialize in the comfort foods . . .not too far from my providing
Dated a very hot blonde 2 years ago. First 2 dates were out to eat. During our 2nd date she mentioned her A/C not cooling in her truck. Told her to come to my house that coming Saturday, I would take a look at the A/C and make dinner. She was skeptical but came over anyway. A/C fix was easy, broken electrical connection on the compressor clutch. Went on inside and I made dinner of roasted chicken, grilled asparagus and new potatos. She enjoyed some wine while watching me cook. Remarked that there is nothing sexier than a man in the kitchen. After eating she took my hand and led me to my bedroom.... Yes, women do love men that can cook!!!
Wow, just stumbled across this thread and it's really great to see that I'm not the only one who loves the culinary arts! I have to say I love your your kitchen TMFT...awesome job!

I find cooking to be extremely relaxing & sensual & there is just nothing like seeing the joy a really well-prepared meal brings to someone. You guys are right, women love a guy that knows his way around the kitchen, even if you can't cook, it is the effort that women are impressed with.

Feel free to share your best recipes with me!

He Said: What did you make for dinner?

She Said: Reservations.

As a young man I was fortunate to date a lady who had taken culinary classes at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris. It was a big deal at the time... of course they are all over the USA now. She taught me the art of cooking .... understanding the theory behind the actions. She didn't last but her training did.

I find it ironic now that... my cardiologist says I can't eat any of that stuff any more.

The 1940's Chambers stove I restored and used for decades ... it's still the primary attraction of my kitchen. Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
I love to cook.
Good ole down home southern country cooking is what I'm best at. Fried Chicken, Roast with grease gravy, any kind of veggies, butter beans, purple hull, green beans like you've probably never had before. I'm not very creative but I'm consistent.
Cajun too. I'll put my gumbo up against anybody. It's all in the roux.
You name i can probably cook it.
Love to cook Cajun.
My Gumbo is well known.
I find cooking satisfing.
I can roll out some wicked cookies and muffins too. Add a little sugar to the call.
I love to cook and can create some very yummy meals, I can get creative. I cannot bake cakes, cookies or whatever to save my life. I'm trying, I managed to make some delicious banana chocolate chip muffins last week. I have problems following recipes for baking.
You are so right, if a man can cook, he can have double the fun. Once I cooked for a lady whether the relationship worked out. they always came back for dinners I cooked, and they all served desert. It was an awesome time.