Fishing...

Can I jump in on this one? I live in Pecan Island and am an avid fisherman. I would love to make an offshore trip. I would be more than happy to chip in on expenses or maybe some entertainment. I'm thinking that nothing would make a trip more fun than maybe some attractive female company. I bet that there are plenty of cool providers who would love to make a trip. Also, I've been daydreaming about Costa Rica for about a year now.
And I tore up the LM Bass in Lafayette last night. Gotta post some pics.
It's funny that you say that, I tore up some large mouth ass in Lafayette
Wiley it is a fictitious rumor that the girls like to cum along to play with your pole. Cabo has great fishing and in the past five years since it has become Amercanized even more by the cruise ships these massage Spa's happened to open on every block. You do t have to look for them, any male walking y is asked if they would like a massage. Rumors again say $20-$80 for a happy massage. Strip clubs were obviously Americanized by drunk searchers $$-$$$ for a CBJ.

Sounds like we will have to try and put together our own American Hobby Fushing Adventure. Maybe start getting and idea when everyone can get a mans weekend pass and putting names in the hat to have some travelers consider partaking in a Southern wet location! The first Annual Hobby Fishing Rodeo, hmmm careful might turn into The Monthly Hobby Fishing Rodeo. Hobby Cast and Blast....
Haven't used my rod in a couple days...trying to make arrangements to go "redhead fishing" either tomorrow or Friday in the Lafayette area been trying to reel this one in for awhile now
Ti that's why the have a drag on the reel. Keeps you from wearing your rod out or worse-breaking it......
Ti that's why the have a drag on the reel. Keeps you from wearing your rod out or worse-breaking it...... Originally Posted by LA Man
Let me rephrase that LAman...been trying to throw my bait at this one for awhile now finally got it done...I'm going "red snapper" fishing over around the Lafayette area next week, gonna get her reeled in and hope like hell she don't break my pole though I'm sure she'll wear it out.
LA Man..........the past 4 year i've been fishing in Costa Rica,Tamarindo area LOVE IT yearly trip till i die or go broke........LOL
LA Man..........the past 4 year i've been fishing in Costa Rica,Tamarindo area LOVE IT yearly trip till i die or go broke........LOL Originally Posted by bigworm8
Do you go with a group or do you go and look for a boat that isn't full?
Do you go for the Marlin?
still trying to find time go complete my damn grand slam. all's left is a swordy. that'll teach me to become a business owner.
I will pipe in here also. I am from Golden Meadow and grew up fishing. For those of you in the City that like catching some Bass. i hear city park is full of bass in those ponds. Would not mind spending a sunday catching a few bass. As for a fishing down in Grand isle and Fourchon. I hear that they are having a huge amount of kayakers going down fishing those little ponds off of old Hwy 1.I have been fishing down there my whole life and i have talked to numerous people from out of state that make the trip every year. From what I grew up around and what I hear others say. South Louisiana is the best fishing in the country. I love it down here.