The Orange Clown Goes to China, and Makes a Fool Out of Himself and the USA

• pxmcc
  • 11-13-2017, 12:04 PM
Nothing funnier than seeing this dusty negro constantly triggered by Trump. Your lack of education is the only explanation for your constant hate and fear of this one man. Hilarious. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Who are you referring to?
  • pxmcc
  • 11-13-2017, 05:42 PM
  • pxmcc
  • 11-14-2017, 04:07 AM
And Trump's terrible decision to exit the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP), from which China was intentionally excluded. We thus cede our position as leader in the Pacific Rim to China. Trump lacks the attention span to even understand the TPP, never mind make good decisions with respect to it...

http://www.google.com/amp/foreignpol...economics/amp/

Btw, sticking 3 carrier battle groups proximal to each other and to North Korea makes for a great photo-op, but isn't the smartest thing ever. Ever heard of a place called Pearl Harbor? China looks at that and starts thinking creatively. They've been working on anti-ship missiles for forever and a day. And how the heck is it possible to walk this down with all the "fire and fury" rhetoric? You gotta give NK a way to save face unless you've already decided in favor of war. Trump has boxed himself in with his "great" negotiating skills...

https://www.google.com/amp/abcnews.g...r-war-51115536
Best trip to China by a US President since Nixon.

OP should realize that all negotiations were finalized weeks in advance.

I only regret that he had to make a call to get those shoplifters sprung.

They are the ones who embarrassed the US, not Trump.
Best trip to China by a US President since Nixon.

OP should realize that all negotiations were finalized weeks in advance.

I only regret that he had to make a call to get those shoplifters sprung.

They are the ones who embarrassed the US, not Trump
. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
I'm glad I'm not the only one who see this as an issue...I can't even get my words together how annoyed I actually am behind that! Trump bitches about NFL *black* players protesting racism & inequality by police but goes to China, pulls the trump card and they stealing asses home in what 2 days...If UCLA don't suspend them, kick them off the team or cane they dumb asses. I can't understand how Trump would even give a damn when he has the nerve to sit there and talk about NFL players taking a knee for racism.... was money involved here, can someone explain, fu**in glasses were $300, this just doesn't make sense to me
BUT THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT
You mean the victims of oppression by the Chinese police?
I would have let the shop lifters stay another 6 months in jail there ...then try to get them out.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-15-2017, 05:57 PM
And this to put it all in the greater context:
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/1...ing-trade.html

I don't have a strong opinion on the shoplifters except to say that they're fucking retards...
And this to put it all in the greater context:
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/1...ing-trade.html

I don't have a strong opinion on the shoplifters except to say that they're fucking retards... Originally Posted by pxmcc
That's insulting to retards, who are for the most part honest. Some would say too honest for their own good. Retards don't waste their brain power trying to figure out how to get over on someone.
liberals like pmx'er love to insult retards
Think I will just tune up my cheap korean car with cheap chinese tools and go bang some cheap latina.

Who needs to make america great again ? It's already great. Well, depending upon if you are a consumer or a producer
  • pxmcc
  • 11-16-2017, 12:09 AM
liberals like pmx'er love to insult retards Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
How does calling for an end to the assfucking China is giving us on trade make me a lib? And I'm not politically correct cause I call some sorry fucks retards, so, similarly i must not be a lib. Get your story straight, GS. ha ha.

Just fuckin with ya..

I'm glad I'm not the only one who see this as an issue...I can't even get my words together how annoyed I actually am behind that! Trump bitches about NFL *black* players protesting racism & inequality by police but goes to China, pulls the trump card and they stealing asses home in what 2 days...If UCLA don't suspend them, kick them off the team or cane they dumb asses. I can't understand how Trump would even give a damn when he has the nerve to sit there and talk about NFL players taking a knee for racism.... was money involved here, can someone explain, fu**in glasses were $300, this just doesn't make sense to me
BUT THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT
Originally Posted by Priscilla St. James
They're very lucky they didn't get a cane put to that ass. You can't go to a foreign country to do stupid shit and think you can get away with it. I kinda wish 45 hadn't intervened. Hopefully this will teach their dumb asses a lesson!

I'm for them getting suspended from the team and if they had scholarships, they need to be revoked as well.
They're very lucky they didn't get a cane put to that ass. You can't go to a foreign country to do stupid shit and think you can get away with it. I kinda wish 45 hadn't intervened. Hopefully this will teach their dumb asses a lesson!

I'm for them getting suspended from the team and if they had scholarships, they need to be revoked as well. Originally Posted by kerwil62

It's Steve Alford's call, right? This "indefinite suspension" nonsense makes me wanna puke. Coach Alford should pull their free rides immediately and send them packin'......isn't that what his ol' coach (Bobby Knight) woulda done...? Methinks so.......

Sunglasses......jesus, what kinda dumbasses are these kids anyways....?

Sunglasses......jesus, what kinda dumbasses are these kids anyways....? Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Entitled, super-special, precious dumbasses....taught for years that rules don't apply to them.

So-called elite athletes would benefit greatly from being required to live in barracks, which they would also have to police up, subject to weekly inspections by pretty much any retired Marine Corps gunny. They might then have a chance to become responsible citizens rather than stay career shitbirds.