PREGO PROVIDERS ????

Thank goodness my child-rearing days are behind me; except for the every-now-and-then visit from one of the daughters frustrated about how their meathead...ummmm..husband has done something wrong, not doen something or she antcipates he will or won't do something.

As far as preggers are concerned it all goes to those milk-laden mammaraies for me!
Jade - those nipples...Mmmm!
unteagle - You just like the preggos bcuz their BOOBS get nice n' full (big)!

It's all good...

Gia - I bet your friend will do fine here, if she handle this madness! LOL
not true, I love that belly with the skin all stretched out belly button popped, puffy aereolas. yummy.
I have to say I love the preggo's but it isnt because of the boobs. It what happens to their entire body. Rosy cheeks on one end and big lips on the other. Big belly with the belly button popped out. Interpert that as you like. Also the further along the better.
I love me a pregnant provider the nice round belly, swollen nipples and the milk that will follow. I prefer the last trimester. If you know of any let me know. I always tip them extra.
This is good info to know! I love being preggo and the sensuality it brings to a visit is truly unique.
  • Mrgru
  • 06-18-2011, 09:57 PM
I wish some preggo providers would make their way down to the new Orleans or Baton Rouge area!!
To me, nothing is more sensual than a preggie lady.... They have that glow about them... I can't explain it except it really turns this old codger on!!!!
Maybe TMI for some, but a preggo woman riding you cowgirl, and milk dripping on your chest......priceless!
I am in San Antonio and would love to meet some pregnant providers but i no longer see them advertise on Backpage. It appears the site has stopped allowing this particular type of provider. What is the best way to find them now?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Billy D Kidd
I have seen prego ladies advertising and was just wondering... How many of you guys look specifically for a lady with a baby bump? Or how many ladies have or are currently providing prego? any specific differances in the expierience or donation? Originally Posted by giasanto38dd
I always look for pregnant providers. There is usually more on the menu. Fact - and a baby bump to prove it.