Religion Is The Biggest Scam Known to Man

Hildebeest's idol, Margaret Sanger, and the Nazis said eugenics was science ... a science that maintained there was a master race ... a science that justified a master race agenda to enslave other races and march them into gas chambers.

The world's greatest scientists once argued that the sun orbited the earth. Is that still 'TRUE'?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yes, one example of science.

Another example is planets, rocks, etc.

You can come up with all kinds of junk science.

All religion is bullshit.
Nothing is proven, can be proved.

Jesus, God, a "virgin" that gave birth?

I am thinking she banged someone else and didn't want to die
LoL and you are one of the biggest scams on this board. Originally Posted by R.M.

Explain my sweetie?
Yes, one example of science.

Another example is planets, rocks, etc.

You can come up with all kinds of junk science.

All religion is bullshit.
Nothing is proven, can be proved.

Jesus, God, a "virgin" that gave birth?

I am thinking she banged someone else and didn't want to die
Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Speaking of planets, science once said Pluto was a planet ... now it's not. Where's the incontrovertible 'truth' in the science that said Pluto was a planet? Where's the incontrovertible 'truth' in science saying eugenics was a science? Science has a history of being 'bullshit', and that history of bullshit is mendaciously ignored by the supercilious who imagine what they 'believe' is better than what others believe.
  • DSK
  • 08-31-2016, 08:09 AM
Speaking of planets, science once said Pluto was a planet ... now it's not. Where's the incontrovertible 'truth' in the science that said Pluto was a planet? Where's the incontrovertible 'truth' in science saying eugenics was a science? Science has a history of being 'bullshit', and that history of bullshit is mendaciously ignored by the supercilious who imagine what they 'believe' is better than what others believe. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You can be sure the scientists of the day looked down on anyone who did not believe them....
  • DSK
  • 08-31-2016, 08:09 AM
way to go George!!! lol @ the religious right

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
It is not a scam if both the preacher and the parishioner believe it to be true.
if theres a more logical answer of where everything came from, give it to me

if you don't have an answer then the answer is the first source or, if you will, God

if you take everything out of the universe and there was nothing, there still wouldn't be nothing , there would be the space. there is no such thing as nothing. why? and even if there could be nothing, what is that?

the biggest scam isn't religion, its big government and the belief in that, religion is at least voluntary (other than in muslim countries, perhaps), and it does a lot of good

your hatred of religion reveals a level of worry about it. maybe your opposition to it has its roots in your own actions and how you treat people and how you want to be without any sort of accountability, not even a potential one
if theres a more logical answer of where everything came from, give it to me

if you don't have an answer then the answer is the first source or, if you will, God

if you take everything out of the universe and there was nothing, there still wouldn't be nothing , there would be the space. there is no such thing as nothing. why?

the biggest scam isn't religion, its big government, religion is at least voluntary (other than in muslim countries, perhaps), and it does a lot of good

your hatred of religion reveals a level of worry about it. Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

you do realize that belief in God and support of Religion aren't mutually exclusive don't you? I don't believe in Religion but I certainly believe in God and creation. I just don't think God is a personal deity to us as religion would have you believe.
you do realize that belief in God and support of Religion aren't mutually exclusive don't you? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
trying to understand you

why would anyone think those two things are mutually exclusive?

they usually go hand in hand

as to religion, all that is are groups attempting to make sense of this life we think we have

so you reject any groups collective wisdom or idea, that's ok, its up to you, but why are you needing to attack any group? do they attack you in your dismissal of their understandings and your substitution of collective wisdoms with your own great wisdom?
You can be sure the scientists of the day looked down on anyone who did not believe them.... Originally Posted by DSK
Prove there is a god.
I get it, science cannot be proven.

Now, talk to me about the evidence of a god.
This will be a shock. I agree with about 98% of Fisting Chap's video. George Carlin was a brilliant man, and religion is primarily a scam to raise money by creating fear of damnation if you don't behave in a particular way. But I notice that Fisting Chap's belief in government is quite similar to other's belief in religion. Fisty wants any actions or speech against "progressive" government to be silenced or stopped by the force of government. Much like religion threatens hell. He also wants actions and speech in support of "progressive" government to be rewarded, much like religion promises heaven. I think Fisty is a religionist, it's just that his God is government. Look at what he says. Government should be all powerful. All good comes from government. Government has the right and obligation to punish those who don't obey what government wants, or those who say what government doesn't want said.

Fisty, you are the Jerry Falwell of the God of Progressive Government! Government is Great and Hillary is its Prophet! You are no better than Franklin Graham or those other crackpots. You're just cracked on the other side. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Hahaha, that's a pretty good way to put it, "Crack Pot on the other side". That's definitely the case too. Anyone who puts more faith in man than they do in God is destined for failure. That's a absolute fact that can't be refuted.

Jim
Prove there is a god.

Now, talk to me about the evidence of a god. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
You and SissyChaps are evidence of a God and HIS sense of humor!
You and SissyChaps are evidence of a God and HIS sense of humor! Originally Posted by LexusLover

God is neither male nor female. He's an omnipresent entity who has granted a Council of Gods to rule over us. We are a chess game as the gods watch the earth twist. ;-)

Fisting Chap, you are a liar. A government that controls the private sector is fascism. Government is supreme. Your God is government. You do not belong in America v
Bull shit! The excesses of Ghengis Khan, Attila the Hun, Hitler, Japanese Imperialism, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq's invasion of Kuwait, etc., were not spawned by religion.
] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I'm speaking of NOW (see: Middle East), not territorial land grabs of the past. Which couldn't happen on the scale of Ghengis Khan today.
And the Jews may disagree with your inclusion of Hitler and his "final solution".

Anyone who thinks today's terrorism has little to do with religion is...lost.
I'm speaking of NOW (see: Middle East), not territorial land grabs of the past. Which couldn't happen on the scale of Ghengis Khan today.
And the Jews may disagree with your inclusion of Hitler and his "final solution".

Anyone who thinks today's terrorism has little to do with religion is...lost.
Originally Posted by Prolongus
Reckon you're too preoccupied contemplating the lint in your navel to have noticed Russia's recent incursions into Crimea and the Ukraine, or N. Korea's saber rattling and China's ambitious naval program and its territorial expansion into the S China Sea. Furthermore, the Jews have always identified themselves as 'God's Chosen People' who "though scattered, share an ethnic-racial bond rooted in their common ancestral descent from the indigenous Jews of ancient Judea or Palestine, as the Romans called it after they conquered the Jewish homeland." Hitler didn't argue their claim, but he did choose to persecute them for Germany's defeat and the humiliating surrender in WWI, because, statistically, Jews held an inordinate number of high public offices in Germany at the end of the war. The Nazis weren't motivated by religion to exterminate those they deemed to be the "Untermensch"; hence, the Nazis leaned heavily on the widely accepted 'science' of eugenics and the work of eugenicists, such as hildebeest's 'admired' idol: Margaret Sanger, to define and identify physical characteristics ... not religious ... thought to be common physical traits among those the Nazis deemed "Untermensch".