Provider Ads, What Attracts?

• Old-T
  • 04-27-2017, 04:05 PM
What attracts me first: Hardly ever an ad--I rarely look at the ads. Usually what a lady has to say on boards or P411, etc. I want to have a sense that there is an interesting personality hiding under the pictures--someone I will enjoy spending a few hours with at dinner and between active engagements.

Next: A web site that conveys creativity, sensuality, and gives me a sense that she enjoys her time. Cookie cutter sites and ones with bad communication skills are a big negative.

If I get past those, then it is physical interest (almost never a problem), price, availability where I will be.

Then how she responds to my e-mail or PM clinches it or not.
What attracts?
Not saying anything we don't all know, but we guys are 'visual creatures'. Clear, recent pictures. Ideally at least 1 picture each of: a)face (a pretty SMILE always is a big plus!!!), b)overall figure (facing the camera) and c)facing away from camera. The photos don't need to be "professional"/glamour shots, nor do the photos need to be nude. But they should be clear, and not hidden in shadows. A bare midriff is appreciated. -- The point of the photos is to give the hobbyist an "honest view" of what the provider's appearance is. -- So that we don't get an inconvenient surprise when we arrive at the door.

As for verbiage: Some clarity as to what is & (more importantly) what is NOT on the menu. And what pricing is. Availability (e.g. 'not available on certain days/times), and a 'general' location (so we hobbyists can guesstimate proximaty/distance.

Both the photos and the verbiage I would simply describe as 'truth in advertising'. Nothing more/nothing less.

Just one person's opinion. Good luck.
Availability (e.g. 'not available on certain days/times), and a 'general' location (so we hobbyists can guesstimate proximaty/distance. Originally Posted by regreq
These are the two things I look at first. I have limited windows to hobby. If I can't determine where you are or when you are available, I don't want to dig deep for this information. Why get excited over their pictures or their comments if I can't ever see them due to logistical constraints?
As I have noted many times in my "formula" - communication, chemistry, companionship leading to whatever comes next.

Photos, rates, services are always part of the overall decision making process, and a very basic is whether I have met the lady in person at a social or via PMs, texts, phone convos.

Usually, the above works very well, but, every once in a while the little guy makes the go/go decision and dammit, he's not always right! Originally Posted by ck1942

Right on.. usually you can tell after a few texts.. the chemistry is the most important.
As a client I know I am not your boyfriend or husband I am the client but... For an hour or so I am your boyfriend and want to at least feel as if I am the only one in your life your only interest for a brief time... It's the illusion I seek out.. so no phones although I did experience one of the sexiest experiences of my life and it was the phone that made it happen lol..
If a provider says she is low volume, I take notice if she explains what that means to her. Some will say that they will only see one monger a day or 2. Whether it is true or not, I don't care.
Without the explanation it turns me off as trying to get something by me.
Real pictures
Un blurred faces
Unedited photos
Full body shots, no stupid angles or close ups of random body parts
1. recent and normal pics (not professional pics which make you look like a model and not a real person)
2. good reviews but not a zillion reviews where you are still UTR
3. competitive rates. not too high, but also not too low either
4. looks. are you attractive to me?
5. making yourself look down to earth, non psycho
Nice pics and a non bitchy advertisement, like stated in this thread before,
What attracts me to provider ads? A little bit of everything, her looks, her professionalism, being gfe or non-gfe, reviews, etc.
Just use pics that accurately represent how you look. Don't use stolen pics of some super hottie and tell us they're 1000% real. That's more a problem with BP ads.
Let's face it... the initial interests are peeked by superficial features. When it comes to deciding on one lovely lady verses another sometimes the deciding factor is the dialogue in the showcase. One woman might be just as attractive as another but when grammar and dialogue are a bit "ghetto" I will always choose the one that seems more educated and professional. With that said, if the two are equally beautiful, educated, professional and have great reviews I tend to lean towards he one that includes some humor or something of that nature. I don't want to spend time with a pretty face if they are dull and boring. We are all here for our enjoyment, some people are just way too serious. Although I read the reviews, I don't rely on another man's opinion as much as my own gut feeling unless it states something very bad(drugs, odors, theft etc). This is just my opinion...but yes pictures do help A LOT. Originally Posted by munkycrank
You will totally enjoy reading my showcase. IJS.
Perhaps it is one of my pet peeves, but really lousy TCB is a biggie.

Even worse is continued failures to respond to my PMs (or her preferred means of contact) and after a couple of failures that provider drops off my TDL.
I'm really surprised at the number of guys who want a face pic. Do y'all not understand that some of us have RW lives and can't post such things?! I would love to be able to post a pic of my face because I'd have a whole lot more clients...
OMG!! You did!! Damn!! That is a very sexy quality - It's amazing how much more attractive you are....WOW!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
You cant learn if you cant take advice.
I'm really surprised at the number of guys who want a face pic. Do y'all not understand that some of us have RW lives and can't post such things?! I would love to be able to post a pic of my face because I'd have a whole lot more clients... Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Face pics aren't necessary. I fully understand why a gal wouldn't want to post them. Accurate body pics are sufficient.