George Soros Buys Local DAs

Ask Twitler. He did it in Florida.

You may also want to check a SCOTUS ruling called "Citizens United."

All these corporate douchebags do what they do because YOUR FUCKING SIDE allowed them to do it,

You'd be a lot less stupid if you weren't so fucking ignorant.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a pathetic, whiny, little, dim-retard hypocrite, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Team hildebeest spent $1,184.1 million. Team Trump only spent $616.5 million. An almost 2-to-1 margin difference in spending.

And dim-retard Ossoff outspent Republican Handel by 6-to-1 in Georgia.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Conventional sense?

Are you suggesting something else, you fucking RETARD? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fuck Off, you're probably related to the guy. He's a scumbag and a criminal. If you support him then you're a scumbag too.

Jim
They should shove his ass into jail. But the left adores him. As does Asswipe. Soros would be the first one to fry Asswipe. What a dumbass. Originally Posted by bambino
How the hell is this legal? Originally Posted by garhkal
1st amendment see citizens united decision

I agree. Funding groups like Antifa should put his ass behind bars and get his assets frozen. Originally Posted by garhkal
there are statutes for that

I feel the same way you do. Lets face it though Soros isn't a political person, he's a wealthy socialite with political and corporate ties that will protect him, plus he has the money to hire high powered lawyers. He's really untouchable in a conventional sense.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
the problem in nailing soros to the wall is that money is being laundered thru a host of left wing 511/514 organisations in a shell game which is almost impossible to track to the original donor.

this donor money operation was exposed by project veritus last year.

they'll have to get him on something else.
  • WTF
  • 08-26-2017, 11:14 AM
Do you jackoffs think Soros can not spend his money how he sees fit?

Are you now for campaign finance reform?

Soros is very political. In 2004 he announced that he OWNED the democrat party. He had given the DNC over 300 million then and that implied that he could tell them to take whatever stand or action he desired. He also said in an interview that he like "playing god" with the lives of people and countries. He is an evil person and people like WTF and Assup take his money.
1st amendment see citizens united decision

there are statutes for that

the problem in nailing soros to the wall is that money is being laundered thru a host of left wing 511/514 organisations in a shell game which is almost impossible to track to the original donor.

this donor money operation was exposed by project veritus last year.

they'll have to get him on something else. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That's right, these types of transactions are hard to trace back to it's original source. But we know it's happening and in order to thwart it's progress you have to think outside the box.

Jim
That's right, these types of transactions are hard to trace back to it's original source. But we know it's happening and in order to thwart it's progress you have to think outside the box.

yeah, like how they got the notorius Al Capone on tax evasion.

one way to do that is for find Soros on something trivial where he can lose his citizenship thereby making him easier for extradition two countries that have a warrant.
yeah, like how they got the notorius Al Capone on tax evasion.

one way to do that is for find Soros on something trivial where he can lose his citizenship thereby making him easier for extradition two countries that have a warrant. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You have to think about what George Soros does with his money. He funds militant groups like ANTIFA, Black Lives Matter, and really any other group that has political Right and Left leanings. He funds both sides because that's how he gets the best bang for his buck. One way to slow down Soros is to dismantle these militant groups before they become too large and powerful.

Jim

You may also want to check a SCOTUS ruling called "Citizens United."

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
First Time Ever, I Agreed with you Shit Eater...

The Globalists(R&D), approved of Citizens United, Shit Eater.

If you wouldn't eat SHIT, I wouldn't call you, Shit Eater!

PISS DRINKER...

Fuck Off, you're probably related to the guy. He's a scumbag and a criminal. If you support him then you're a scumbag too.

I'm not. I don't.

You fucking alt-right RETARD.
  • WTF
  • 08-26-2017, 04:01 PM

Do you understand that both sides do this?

You should outlaw this practice of soft money being fed into the system undercover of darkness.

Not outlaw a person you do not like. (Soros)

That smacks of a banana Republic.
Do you understand that both sides do this?

You should outlaw this practice of soft money being fed into the system undercover of darkness.

Not outlaw a person you do not like. (Soros)

That smacks of a banana Republic. Originally Posted by WTF
I outlaw the funneling of money regardless who's behind it. So who else can we expose besides Soros? I'll guarantee you I won't like them either.

Jim
I'm not. I don't.

You fucking alt-right RETARD. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Don't be a liar.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 08-26-2017, 08:39 PM
I outlaw the funneling of money regardless who's behind it. So who else can we expose besides Soros? I'll guarantee you I won't like them either.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...65e_story.html

The Koch Brothers been doing this for years